Friday 29 April 2016

D R U G | Promo

Hiya everyone!! I finally have completed one of my story time 'Drug' promo clip a Pretty Little Liars spin off. This was one of the things I always wanted to do, to show you all how passionate I am to make my writing a reality. I have more videos coming a long but it takes a lot of time, I hope you all are enjoying my posts & the new promo clip, so excited for you all to see it, I'll link it below. Please do like & subscribe to my youtube channel so you will be able to know when I upload next. Thank you x






Starring Drew Van Acker as Jason Dilaurentis & Nina Dobrev as Juliet James.

Drug Promo Video - https://youtu.be/xOBw21V6pW0


Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaTraHCwIe4A714Duxd0bvw

Instagram - ImursMakeup
Twitter - ImursTwittor

5 comments:

  1. don't have it written somewhere likw a fanfic??? I WOULD LOVE TO READ IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. מרכז גמילה מסמים

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. אלכוהוליזם

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for a wonderful share. Your article has proved your hard work and experience you have got in this field. Brilliant .i love it reading. best rehabs

    ReplyDelete