Tuesday 1 March 2016

Welcome to Imur's Blog | LifeStyle

Hello everyone & welcome to my blog (2nd) launch for my new name Imur's Blog




I have named my Blog Imur's Blog as I wanted it to be a clever name but still relates to myself. Although Rumilla (my old blog name) had a nice ring to it I thought Imur (my name backwards) gives my blog a personal touch. Also the clever side to my name is that if you break it down it actually says - Im Ur - & I just added an S to the name to show that this is my blog, Twitter, YouTube etc. my YouTube will be launching later on today with a 10 second welcome video. Even though it hasn't got the pink vibe as it had done before & some people will know that I am obsessed with the colour pink, I still think this mint & white colour gives a girly look to my blog which I love. I hope you all keep viewing & reading my blog & please like, share or comment if you like. Thank you x


 

No comments:

Post a Comment