Sunday 17 September 2017

PLL Season 7/18 | StoryTime


Season 7 Episode 18 Choose Or Lose

[Hotel]

Caleb: Hey, did your mom find you?

Hanna: I could have climbed through a window and she would have found me.

Emily: Hey, she gave us a room to hang out in until we can go back to our houses.

Hanna: Yeah, I know. Probably thought I'd feel bad about getting a free suite. The world's upside down.

Spencer: Speaking of which I got us all these until we get our real phones back.

Hanna: This makes me really want to go to jail.

Alison: What're we doing to stay out of jail?

Juliet: Has anyone heard from Aria?

Spencer: No. Cause she doesn't have one of these.

Emily: Okay, guys, I know we all woke up early and we're cranky, but let's stay focused. I'm as freaked out as the rest of you. Maybe even more, considering it looks like A.D. was watching Ali and me sleep last night.

Juliet: Wait, so are you two

Hanna: Well, about time.

Caleb:  So, I've been thinking. The game has to connect to the Internet and it does that with an IP address which is like a phone number. I'm writing a program right now to search the cell towers in Rosewood.  When the game connects, I might be able to find his location.

Hanna: No wonder they call you "Too genius, too furious."

Caleb: No one calls me that.

Hanna: Wait, we ordered food?

Juliet: Yeah, before we realize that none of us was hungry.

Hanna: Oh, my God.

Alison: Is that the same one from the game?

Emily: I think so. "Just one plea, the rest go free.  If no one steps up, you all go down."

Juliet: I don't understand.

Spencer: He wants us to choose one of us to go to jail.

Emily: Or we all go.

Mona enters

Mona: If you want an explanation, you might try asking Aria.

Spencer: Why would we ask Aria?

Mona: I think she's on the A.D. team.

Spencer: Explain.

Mona: Well First there's the whole locker 214 fiasco. Aria said she couldn't make it to the high school to see who picked up the hard drive.

Alison: That's because she was at the publicity event with Ezra.

Mona: Which she did not actually attend, so where was she? The trashing of your nursery happened at the exact same time. Spencer, were any of us sitting in this room right now near your house when that recording of Mary Drake and your father was played?

Spencer: How do you know about that? No. But Aria was.

Emily: Okay, guys, come on. Aria would never do something like that.

Mona: I saw her get a puzzle piece in the brew. It was hidden for her and she knew where to find it. I also managed to access a portion of an unsettling phone call Aria had today.

Juliet: With who?

Mona: A.D.

Mona plays recording.

Mona: I'm not happy about this. Whether you choose to believe me or not

Spencer: Concrete proof.

Mona: Just remember you asked for it.

[Woods]

Juliet: What are you doin' out here?

Aria: I was, I was trying to meet A.D.

Alison: Oh, my God. Mona was right.

Aria: Mona? What has Mona have to do

Emily: Were you in our nursery? Did you put the recording in Spencer's house? I mean, did A.D. ask you to do this and in return give you a puzzle piece?

Aria: I can explain.

Hanna: Aria, we literally caught you black-hooded.

Juliet: Why would you do this for A.D.?

Aria: Do you remember when we found out Ezra was writing a book about Alison and hid it from us, from me? I did something to get back at him.

Hanna: What?

Aria: I filled out a police report that was accusing him of trying to take advantage of me. I never filed it, but somehow A.D. got it and threatened to turn it in. Ezra would have gone to jail.

Alison: So, what? It was just a no-brainer of you to pick Ezra over us?

Aria: Guys, I didn't know what to do.

Emily: You could have talked to us. Okay? We're friends, since forever. That's what we do.

Alison: Hello.

Juliet: Do you know anything about "Choose or loose" or the timer?

Aria: No. What are you

Juliet: The game, Aria!

Aria: A.D. never mentioned any of that.

Spencer: You really have been talking to A.D.

Aria: Spence, A.D. or A has been forcing us to make terrible choices. Do you remember Malcolm? You kidnapped Ezra's kid to get to Toby.

Spencer: I didn't end up hurting anybody. Because of you, my parents are getting a divorce. You have ruined everything that I ever had. We're done. We're done and I'm out.

Alison: Spencer.

Spencer: Don't try to change my mind.

Alison: I'm not trying to. That was Tanner. She wants us to come down to the police station. You, too.

Spencer: You can find your own ride.

[Police Station]

Tanner: Thank you for joining me. I thought it might be helpful to discuss all of the evidence that our department has gathered into the investigation of the murder of Mr. Archer Dunhill. Piece of glass was retrieved from Ms. Hasting's shower drain this morning. A windshield fragment. Interesting, since the car belonging to an acquaintance of yours, Lucas Gottesman recently had its windshield replaced.

 Hanna: Lots of cars get their windshields replaced.

Tanner: But the piece of glass in question also matches a fragment found under the fingernails of the deceased, Mr. Dunhill. We're also analyzing your search history in your computers. Honestly, it surprises me just how few people take advantage of the privacy settings.

Emily: What else?

Tanner: Excuse me?

Emily: What else do you have?

Tanner: There's a quite a bit of Radley Hotel video from the night Mr. Dunhill disappeared. Did you know that they even have a camera in the elevator?

Spencer: We get it. There's lots of evidence. And there's probably more to come. But the question is, why are you telling us this?

Tanner: I thought it was obvious. I am giving you a chance to tell your side of the story before my side becomes the only side.

Juliet: You were the one who rescued us five years ago.

Tanner: That's because you wouldn't tell me the truth and you ended up in an underground bunker. So why don't you let me help you now?

Spencer: Are we done here?

Tanner: For now. Mm-hmm. You're free to go home. Hope you get a good night's sleep.

[Radley]

Hanna: Time is stupid.

Spencer: That's my favorite thing you've ever said.

Tanner: How is it that after everything we've been through one or all of us is about to go to jail?

Emily: This time around, it is kinda special. I mean we did kill a guy.

Hanna: Did anyone notice anything different about Mona this morning?

Alison: She's Mona. Different's in her job description.

Hanna: Yeah, I guess.

Juliet: "Twenty four hours left. Pick just one or you're all done."

Alison: At least, he's consistent.

Emily: Yeah, well, there's no way that's gonna happen.

Hanna: Maybe there is. I was driving. I'm the one who killed him. If I turn myself in, then you guys are safe.

Spencer: No. I'm the person who should turn themselves in. If I hadn't have used the wrong credit card at this bar, then we would all be in the clear.

Alison: None of this would have happened if I hadn't married whatever his name was.

Emily: You guys, see what's happening here, right? I mean, this is why A.D's torturing us. This is exactly what they wanted all along. Us breaking apart. I mean, they already succeeded with Aria. Whether we pushed her out or she did herself she's gone.

Juliet: Aria definitely did it to herself.

Emily: Okay, but if A.D. hadn't gotten Aria to do what she did they'd have found a way to force another one of us, too. I mean, you should know that better than anyone else.

Spencer: Meaning what?

Emily: Meaning that A.D. convinced you to play the game first.

Hanna: Where are you going?

Spencer: I have some thinking to do.

Juliet: I guess we all do.

[Brew]

Juliet is sitting down waiting for Jason as he wanted to meet up with her at the Brew. Jason walks in, Juliet sees him and gets up from her seat, Jason walks over and sits down and so does Juliet.

Juliet: so

Jason: so

Juliet: Jason I am so sorry

Jason: I want to know why you kept it a secret from me? All these years Juliet

Juliet: I was scared

Jason: of what?

Juliet: You. Ok you scare me

Jason: how? What have I done?

Juliet: Jason what haven't you done? You use to drink till you have forgotten your name, you disappear most of the time and. You and one of my best friends got together

Jason: it still doesn't give you a right to keep my son away from me?

Juliet: isn't it, what if one day you decided not to be a father no more, you'd just leave

Jason: how do you know that? Huh? You clearly don't know me well enough

Juliet: oh I know you Jason. I know you more than anyone in this world. I adore you so much cause you gave me the most amazing gift and that Jamie

Jason: I thought he was Paul's son, I use to think Paul had it all, the job, the kid, the girl

Jason looks at Juliet

Jason: Jamie might just save my life like he saved yours, I want to see him

Juliet: he is at my mums but I'll get him soon

Jason: I don't want to be like my family. Everyone is so separated

Juliet: what do you mean?

Jason: the reason why I ever showed interest in Aria is because you both are most alike. But you can hold your ground

Jason holds Juliet's hand

Jason: let's try this together. Let's be a proper family please.

Juliet: I wanted this more than anything

Jason: let's go get our son

Juliet smiles at Jason and he smiles back. Jason kisses Juliet.

[Spencer’s Barn]

Hanna: Hey.

Spencer: Hey. How much time is left?

Alison: It's 3:59 a.m. So seconds.

Spencer: We all agreed that we'd be here when the time ran down. And here we all are.

Juliet: Except Aria.

Hanna: I think that we should make a promise. No matter what happens next no matter what each of us decides to do we swear that the rest of us will understand. No one will be blamed for anything.

Spencer: I swear.

Emily: Me, too.

 Juliet: I swear.

Spencer: I'll tell you what our choice is.

Hanna: Why didn't we think of that earlier?

Emily: Okay, what now?

Alison: We're supposed to wait here?

Caleb: That's exactly what you should do. Toby got a hit on the game's location. He texted Ezra to meet me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment