Monday 1 August 2016

PLL Season 7/05 | StoryTime

Season 7 Episode 5 Along Comes Mary

[Outside Alison’s house]

Aria: Emily, hey, I thought you might want to stop by Ali's on your way to Hollis. They're releasing her this morning. And I look kinda conspicuous standing here with Juliet. I still feel horrible that I ever believed that she did it.

Juliet: she’s here

Aria: Okay, she just got here so call her, text her or just come by.

Alison: Hi

Aria: we tried to get you out.

Alison: It's okay. I figured it out.

Juliet: Is that Jason?

Alison: Nope, Jason couldn't make it.

Juliet: Okay, so who

Mary: A casserole? Aria, Juliet , what a thoughtful gesture. Thank you.

Aria: Just, uh, little something in case Alison doesn't wanna cook dinner.

Mary: Well, we have to ask you around, you know sometime soon to repay the kindness. But for now Alison needs her rest.

Alison: I could use the company.

Mary: Well, that's what you have me for.

Aria: You're staying here?

Mary: Doctor's orders.

Alison: Terms of my release. Aunt Mary do you mind if we have a moment?

Mary: Of course.

Aria: What the hell is she doing here?

Alison: After what happened with Elliot Welby's concerned that I'll sue so they're doing an internal investigation and she's gonna be staying with me until a social worker can review my case.

Juliet: She was helping him in zombie make-up.

Alison: I had to get out of there somehow. And it's easier to keep an eye on her here. What's going on with Jenna? Do we know why she was calling Elliot?

Aria: Mona's got his burner phone. She's been digging around, but we haven't heard

Mary: Ladies, I'm sorry but I really must insist.

Aria: Ali do you want us to stay?

Alison: She's just gonna keep acting like a demented den-mother if you're here. Leave me alone with her. I'll get some answers and I'll check in later.

Juliet: I don't like this.

Alison: Trust me neither do I.

[Juliet’s apartment]

Juliet is making food for Jamie

Jamie: mama why was there dirt on my PJ’s?

Juliet: what?

Jamie: look

Jamie shows the dirty PJs

A while later, Juliet is in the bathroom washing up Jamie’s PJ’s and starting to tear up.

Jamie: mama do you need help?

Juliet: baby, go to your room

Jamie: mama

Juliet: Jamie please, just just go okay.

A while later, there’s a knock on the door. Juliet opens the door, its Spencer.

Juliet: no luck?

Spencer: no

Juliet: come in

Juliet gives Spencer coffee

Spencer: thanks, how did it get so bad?

Juliet: I don’t know

Spencer: where’s Jamie?

Juliet: in his room – you look tired

Spencer: so do you, whatever happens, you need to keep Jamie safe. I don’t know how you do it, be a mum and

Juliet: spence

Spencer: I thought I was going to be a mum, but then it wasn’t for me

Juliet: what?

Spencer: Toby and I, I guess then we knew we both wanted different things. That’s why it never worked out
Juliet: Spencer

Spencer: I was so scared. I wouldn’t have been as good as you

Juliet: hi listen, listen to me, when you become a mum and you will. You will be the best mum ever! I mean you taught as more stuff than out own mothers have. Sometimes I tell myself I should be more like Spencer or what would Spencer do. Now you go find YOUR man, and teach me that happily ever after with a guy you love can actually happen.

Spencer: yeah, love you

Juliet: love you too.

Juliet and spencer hug.

[Hanna’s apartment]

Juliet: Rollins stole from you?

Alison: I'm completely broke. He took everything.

Emily: This just keep getting worse.

Spencer: Guys, we deliberately pointed the cops towards Philly. That's where this trail was supposed to end. So this means Somebody knows.

Hanna: Somebody knows what I did.

Aria: Hanna, you're not alone in this.

Hanna: I'm gonna be sick.

Alison: God, when she panics like that, I can't even think.

Aria: Sorry. I'll just I'll put it on vibrate.

Juliet: Is Mary Drake behind this? Is she trying to let the cops know that the whole trail we set up was fake?

 Alison: I honestly don't think so. I mean, she's been at the hospital the past few days helping me get out. I don't think she had time to go to Baltimore.

Emily: What about Sara and Jenna? I mean, who even knew that Sara Harvey was still in town.

Aria: Maybe Sara is keeping an eye on us for Jenna.

Alison: That could be why she's been here all this time.

Juliet: It's too strange to be a coincidence. The two people with the biggest ax to grind against us are-are teaming up to chop our alibi to bits.

Emily: We'd know for sure it was them if someone had showed up at the apartment today.

Aria: Yeah, well, Toby's squad car probably scared them away.

Alison: Okay. I didn't tell you guys earlier but I really screwed up today. Jenna showed up at the house asking for Elliot and now I think she knows that we're on to her. Thanks to me, she knows about the burner phone' and I'm pretty sure she can figure out that he wouldn't just give it to us without a fight.

Aria: You guys, um, it's Ezra. Something happened today. I have to go.

Alison: Right now, Aria?

Aria: I'm sorry. Yeah. I have to go.

Emily: It's fine.

[Juliet is in Jamie’s room, stroking Jamie’s hair while he is asleep and Juliet has a worried look on her face]


No comments:

Post a Comment