Monday 1 August 2016

PLL Season 7/03 | StoryTime

Season 7 Episode 3 The Talented Mr. Rollins

[Hanna’s Apartment]

Spencer: I told you not to ask Mary for help.

Emily: Okay, well, if I'd listened to you I wouldn't have seen Mary and Elliott together.

Hanna: So you saw them arguing.

Juliet: Yeah. What's so suspicious about that?

Emily: No, it was the way that they argued. Like they were familiar with each other. This definitely wasn't the first time they met.

Aria: Then why would they want us to believe that they did?

Emily: I mean, we know Mary's working with a man. Maybe it's him.

Aria: No. No. Elliott would never hurt Alison. - He loves her.

Emily:  - Does he? Because since she's been in his care she's only gotten worse.

Spencer: Look, I understand why Mary wants to avenge Charlotte's death, but why would he?

Emily: I don't know. I mean, Ali called me begging for help. She's clearly scared of someone in there.

Hanna: Well, it doesn't mean that it's Elliott. I mean, Mary could be working with somebody else.

Emily: Okay, if that's true, why didn't she call him for help instead of me?

Spencer: All of this happened right after Mary got a hold of Ali's jacket.

Juliet: Yeah, and then we suddenly weren't allowed to visit anymore.

Spencer: Maybe that's because he doesn't want us to see what he's doing to her.

Emily: Yeah, well, I did, and it's awful. He had her strapped down to a bed like an animal.

Hanna: If it is Elliott he's capable of doing a lot more than that.

Juliet: Yeah, we need to get her away from him.

Aria: How? She's his patient and his wife.

Hanna: We go to Welby. We talk to someone in charge and we tell them what's going on.

Spencer: Okay, you guys do that. I'm gonna go talk to Toby and maybe he find a connection between Mary and Elliott. But I think you should go home to Jamie, Juliet.

Emily: yeah Jamie is your first priority

Juliet: I want to help too thought

Hanna: we’ll call you

Aria: yeah, promise

Juliet: okay

Emily: What is it?

Aria: I just keep thinking about the night that Alison and Elliott came to my house when they asked me to marry them. They seemed so in love.

[Juliet’s apartment above the store]

Juliet is with Jamie playing. Juliet gets a call.

Juliet: hello?

Worker: someone is downstairs waiting for you.

Juliet: yeah I’ll be down

Juliet and Jamie go down to the store

Jamie: grandpa scott!

Scott: oh there he is!

Jamie runs to scott and hugs him

Juliet: I can’t believe you’re here

Scott: how can I forget about you?

Juliet and Scott hug and smile at each other

[A while later]

Juliet gives Scott some coffee and sits down with him while watching over Jamie.

Scott: stare at him too much like that and he just might disappear

Juliet: don’t joke about that

Scott: I’m sorry – so you still working for the scumbag. Listen if you need anything I am here, you and Jamie can always live with me in Dallas.

Juliet: I know but I need to be in Rosewood, just for now

Scott: is it because of a blonde head and blue-eyed person?

Juliet: no it’s not only because of Ali

Scott: yeah I know it’s because of Jason

Juliet: Jason’s not even here

Scott: is that a surprise

Juliet: no – and I have no one to look after Jamie, I cant trust no one

Scott: what about a Paul?

Juliet: me and him got in a fight and well

Scott: I get it

Juliet: did you see my dear mother?

Scott: no and I don’t want to, I here to see you and Jamie and I’m also here for a couple of days so I’d be happy to look after Jamie for you

Juliet: really?

Scott: yes well that’s unless you don’t trust me then

Juliet: oh I trust you! Thank you

Scott: I missed you both

Juliet: we missed you too.

[Welby]

Hanna: But, Dr. Freedman

Dr: I wasn't aware Dr. Rollins was treating Alison but I assure you she's in excellent hands.

Hanna: She's deteriorating every day, physically and mentally.

Dr: Sometimes, patients get worse before they get better. Medications often need to be adjusted until we get it right. I'll make sure Dr. Rollins keeps you apprised of her progress.

Aria: We think he's abusing Alison. And if you don't go check on her right now we will file a complaint against Dr. Rollins and you.

Dr: Against me? On what grounds?

Juliet: For having knowledge about the situation and neglecting to do anything about it.

Emily: And that makes you liable.

Dr: Ask Dr. Rollins to meet me in his wife's room.

Elliot: - Dr. Freedman.

Dr: - Elliott. Alison's friends expressed concern about her condition.

Elliot: Well, she had a few bad days but I'm happy to report she's doing better.

Dr: She's being treated with a low dose of clozapine. That's good. Vital signs are stable and within normal limits. I know it's hard but try not to worry. Dr. Rollins is taking good care of Alison.

[Hanna’s Apartment]

Spencer: Jason had no idea that Alison was at Welby. - Elliott never called him.

Emily: - So Elliott lied.

Aria: He must've known we were at the hospital and sedated Alison so she couldn't talk.

Emily: Has Toby looked into Elliott and Mary?

Spencer: Uh, no. I didn't, I didn't ask him to.

Hanna: - Why not?

Spencer: - Because he just got engaged. Look, I don't think that we should be involving him in this anymore.

Emily: Okay, that's not your call to make, Spencer. Toby's the only person that can help us.

Juliet: I mean, Ali's life is in danger, and it's our fault.

Spencer: No! No, it is her fault. She's the one who killed Charlotte. I mean, do we all realize that the only reason we're stuck in this small town is because of Charlotte's death? That we've been on a hamster wheel risking our lives day after day trying to figure out who it was when all along it was her!

Aria: - Alright, we don't know that for sure.

Hanna: - Whether or not she did it. She doesn't deserve to be tortured.

Emily: When does Jason get back? - He can get Ali out of Welby.

Spencer: - He's out of the country. I don't know.

Juliet: that’s typical

Spencer He can't come back for a few days.

Juliet: Well, that's too long.

Hanna: - We have to get her out now.

Emily: - How?

Spencer: You said you saw him open a locked trunk in his bedroom. - Right?

Aria: - Yeah.

Spencer: Well, maybe there's something in there that he doesn't want anybody to see.

Hanna: Maybe whatever it is can help us figure out what he's doing.

Emily: - I still have a key to Ali's house.

Spencer: - Great. Jason didn't even know that they got married. - He freaked out.

Hanna: - Where the hell is Jason?

Spencer: - Ethiopia.
Juliet: - What's he doing there?

Spencer: Charity work.

Emily: Here. I have to get to work.

Aria: Okay, we'll let you know what we find.

[Juliet and Aria goes inside the house to look at what Elliot is hiding]

[Spencer’s house]

Aria: I never should've agreed to marry them.

Hanna: Ali never should've agreed to marry him. I mean, they only dated for one week.

Spencer: We know nothing about him.

Juliet: Yeah, well, apparently, neither did she.

Aria: Hey, go to those photos I took. Oh. Wait. That's Elliott's credit card statement. I saw it on his dresser.

Spencer: There's a charge here for Amish Bed And Breakfast.

Juliet: That's the same week that Ali went with Elliott to his family's farm.

Hanna: Why would they stay at a B&B?

Aria: I don't know, but it's-it's only an hour from here. - I say we drive up there.

Spencer: Why?

Aria: It's a small community. They might know Elliott's family.

Hanna: And what's that gonna do for us?

Aria: Maybe they can fill in some of the blanks about who he is. Maybe they know if he's connected to Mary.

Hanna: Even if we find his family, I doubt they'll talk to us.

Aria: Well, we have to try. If Elliott is working with Mary, it's only a matter of time before he does to Ali what he did to you. Or worse, so. I'm going. Anyone coming?

Spencer: I-I should stay here, I'm gonna try to figure out what Elliott's doing with these things.

Aria: Okay. Hanna?

Hanna: Yeah.

Hanna: I'll drive.

Aria: Great. Juliet?

Juliet: need to go on a mummy run

Aria: okay that’s fine.

[Spencer’s Barn]

 Aria: We have to go to the police.

Spencer: What? We've no actual evidence.

Hanna: She's right. It's all just speculation at this point.

Emily: We have enough to get them to look into Elliott. And once they do, they'll figure out the rest.

Juliet: And what about Mary?

Aria: We tell them everything we know about her too.

Hanna: Where are you going?

Spencer: To get the file. The more information they have on her, the better. It's gone.

Aria: Where did you put it?

Spencer: I-I don't know, I had it with me when I went to Toby's this morning.

Emily: I took it. I gave it to Toby.

Spencer: I asked you not to involve him.

Emily: Ali's life trumps what you want, Spencer.

Hanna: Okay, you know what? I'm starting to think it's a bad idea to go to the cops.

Aria: Why?

Hanna: Because if we do we have to tell them that Mary and Elliott are after Alison because she killed Charlotte.

Juliet: Oh. We'd be implicating her in the murder.

Emily: Uh, Elliott just sent me a text. It's a pin drop of his location.

Juliet: How does he have your number?

Emily: I gave it to him when I was looking after Ali.

Hanna: Let me see. Okay, he's at Welby. The pin just started to move.

Aria: Why does he want us to know where he's going?

Spencer: He must know that we're on to him. This must be a trap.

Hanna: What does it say?

Emily: "SOS."

Juliet: Guys, I don't think this is Elliott sending the text. I think Alison is.

Emily: She wants us to know that he's taking her somewhere.

[Car]

Emily: He's making a turn at Old Nichols Road.

Spencer: He's headed for the lake.

Aria: Wait, there's a shortcut to get there. Take a right up here.

Emily: Oh, I lost signal.

Juliet: We're gonna lose them.

Spencer: No, just keep driving in this direction.

Emily: Okay, I got bars back.

Aria: Elliott's car stopped moving.

Spencer: Yeah, but they're only half a mile ahead of us.

Juliet: Watch out!

Emily: Oh, my God.


Spencer: He, he's dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment