Wednesday 24 August 2016

PLL Season 7/06 | StoryTime

Season 7 Episode  6 Wanted: Dead or Alive

[Brew]

Emily: Aria, I called you last night after you went to Ezra's.

Aria: Yeah. I'm sorry I didn't get back to you.

Emily: Well, is everything okay? Did he find out about the Nicole call?

Aria: No, he didn't. Everything's fine.

Spencer: Will you just focus on living enemies instead of dead ones, please?

Juliet: What are you talking about?

Spencer: Hanna thinks that Rollins could still be alive.

Hanna: That detective told Ali he saw a photo of Elliot Rollins in a rental car. Hey, last time I checked, ghosts don't show up in photographs.

Spencer: Okay. We were all there that night, Hanna. The man is dead. You killed him, and we buried him. Now, somebody knows. So, frankly, that's bad enough without having to go all "Walking Dead."

Emily: She's right about the traffic cams, Spence. If there's a photo of him

Juliet:  Yeah, that could have easily been manufactured. You find a Rollins look-alike and you stick him behind the wheel of a mid-size sedan.

Spencer: The important thing is that A.D.'s fake Thank you. A.D.'s fake Rollins trail picks up exactly where ours left off.

Aria: Yeah. This has to be Rollins' partner in crime. Mary or Jenna knows that we killed him and they're helping cover it up.

Hanna: You call that helping?

Emily: "A" never does anything for free. Okay? Not test scores and definitely not a cover-up.

Spencer: Guys, if Jenna was working with Rollins and she just found out what we did she could be grooming Sara to become her new seeing-eye dog.

Juliet: No, there is no grooming involved. Sara already hates us.

[Door opens]

Hanna: Is that
Juliet: Yes, it is.

Emily: Ali, where did you get that jacket?

Hanna: It was a gift. From A.D.

[Juliet’s apartment]

Juliet: That voice may have sounded like Rollins, but he's dead. He's really, truly dead.

Hanna: Yeah, well, we thought Ali was dead too, remember? And she survived.
I mean, back in the 1900s they used to bury people alive all the time. They used to find scratch marks inside of coffins.

Juliet: Hanna, seriously, you've gotta stop reading Wikipedia. Jenna or Mary's trying to torment you by using a voice that sounds like Rollins. They-they probably just want the burner phone back so they can protect their own identity.

Hanna: And what if you're wrong? You know what he did to me. And that was before I ran into him with a car. We have to tell the police.

Juliet: Tell them what? That you got a call on a phone they don't even know exists? How are you gonna explain that?

Hanna: I saw him. I saw his eyes, and he saw mine. He knows it was me.

Juliet: Hanna, Elliot is not gonna hurt you anymore. He can't okay?

Jamie: Mama!

Jamie runs up to Juliet, Juliet carries him and Hanna runs out the door.

Juliet: Hanna!

Juliet picks up her phone and calls Aria and tells her everything that just went on and she tells Aria to look for her and also tell Spencer about what happened.

Juliet: Hi Aria, I need your help.

[Spencer’s barn]

Juliet: Hi Spence, you okay?

Spencer: no

Juliet hugs Spencer, and Spencer tells Juliet that she broke up with Caleb.

Juliet: Listen, it took you a while to get over Toby right?

Spencer: yeah

Juliet: that means you will get over Caleb the same way but differently this time you will make sure that you are still a badass

Spencer: I was always a badass

Juliet: yeah you’re right

Jamie: mama?

Juliet: yeah baby

Jamie: can I have another cookie?

Juliet: yeah course here

Jamie: thank you

Juliet: you’re welcome

Spencer: he is perfect

Juliet: I know

Spencer: you raised him well

Juliet: I hope I can carry on raising him, since

Spencer: hi don’t. Listen if anything happens I want you and Jamie to be together no matter what

Juliet: what do you mean?

Spencer: I mean that a child needs their mother. And I don’t want you to miss Jamie growing up.

Juliet: but I cant live with the guilt either way

Spencer: you will have to, for Jamie.


[Alison’s Room]

Hanna: Ali?

Juliet: Alison

Spencer: Where is she? - Where's Ali?

Officer: It's okay, Spencer. She's okay. Alison's upstairs.

Spencer: Thank you.

Hanna: Oh, my God, Alison.

Spencer: Oh, my God.

Juliet: Oh, God, you're hurt. I came as soon as I heard.

Alison: I'm okay. I'm just glad that you guys are here.

Spencer: What happened?

Alison: He was dressed up like a cop. He had on another mask. He could have killed me, but I think the police sirens scared him off.



No comments:

Post a Comment