Monday 1 August 2016

PLL Season 7/04 | StoryTime

Season 7 Episode 4 Hit and Run, Run, Run

[Woods]

Emily: I don't know if I can live with this. I mean, how can we bury There has to be another way.

Spencer: There is no other way, Emily! It was a well thought-out plan and when it ends up like this it's called first-degree murder.

Aria: Look, Spencer is right. Just come on.

Spencer: What are we gonna do with them?

Juliet: She's in shock. It will wear off.

[A while later]

Juliet: Hanna Maybe you should go wait in the car with Alison.

Emily: Seriously, we got it. Just go sit in the car.

Hanna: No, I need to help. Okay, because if I don't do something, then

Aria: Hanna, if you want to it's still not too late to go to the police.

Spencer: We've been over this, Aria.

Aria: I know and I still don't know why we can't tell them exactly what happened.

Emily: Elliott hurt Hanna, abducted Ali and

Aria: and the car didn't stop in time.

Emily: No one's gonna believe us when we have every reason in the world to have wanted him dead.

Aria: We need to tell the truth.

Spencer: Yeah, what truth is that? The one where Hanna doesn't know the right pedal from the left?
Juliet: Everyone just take a breath. Okay? Freaking out is not gonna help any of us.

Spencer: We have one choice here and it is to make it look like Rollins skipped town.

Aria: And why is anyone gonna believe that?

Spencer: Because he was a dirtbag.

Emily: Look, all we need to do is cover our tracks.

Aria: Yeah, is that all?

Spencer: We should be good at it by now. We've had a lot of practice.

Juliet: Look, if this is gonna work we've got to get her back to Welby before anyone notices she's missing.

Spencer: What if they already have?

Emily: No, at night, the nurses don't check the patients unless they're called.

Aria: They won't need a call. They'll hear us from a mile away with all the shattered glass we're trailing.

Spencer: No, we have to leave Lucas' car here.

Juliet: How do we even get to Welby? It's not like we can just knock on the front door.

Alison: You're gonna need this.

[Car]

Emily: There's nothing weird in here

Juliet: Other than the fact that there's nothing weird in there.

Aria: No, that's not possible.

Emily: As far as I can tell, the guy never even used an emoji.

Spencer: Well, he probably just deleted everything once he realized that we were on to him. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Wipe it down first. You know, you always used to make fun of me for carrying these around, but now who's an uptight nerd?

Emily: You, still you.

Aria: So I-I'll just text you guys when I'm inside?

Spencer: No, only after you've already left because if I get to the train station too early it will screw up our whole timeline.

Juliet: His timeline.

Aria: Same thing.

Spencer: Yeah, and by the time the police realize that he's missing and they start tracking his phone he'll be halfway to Delaware. At least his jacket will be.

Hanna: God.

Aria: Hanna, what's wrong?

Hanna: What do you mean what's wrong? I mean, what-what are we doing? We're never gonna get away with this.

Emily: Okay, don't say that.

Hanna: Who else is gonna say it, Emily?

Juliet: We've thought of everything.

Hanna: Nobody thinks of everything. Okay, I'm going to jail. I'm-I'm going to jail. I'm I'm going to jail for, for –

Aria: Vehicular manslaughter?

Hanna: Yeah, vehicular manslaughter. God, we're never gonna be able pull this off. I mean, there're way too many things that could screw us up. We've probably already done 50 things wrong by now.

Spencer: Hanna, please stop. Okay? You're not the only person who buried a body back there.

Juliet: Guys, if we just stay calm and stick to the plan, we'll be fine, okay? This is about containment and right now, everyone who knows about Rollins is sitting in this car.

[Juliet’s apartment]

Juliet goes into the apartment, Scott is there

Scott: Juliet hi

Juliet: hi where’s Jamie?

Scott: his asleep what you think he’ll be clubbing right now?

Juliet runs to Jamie’s room and lays next to him, Scott follows her to the room.

Scott whispers: what happened? Why do you have mud all over you?

Juliet: erm nothing I need to get in the shower

Juliet kisses Jamie and walks to go to the bathroom

Scott: look at me hi

Juliet: promise me, if anything happens to me, you will protect Jamie.

Scott: yeah

Juliet: you’re the closes thing to a dad that I ever had

Scott hugs Juliet

[A while later]

Scott gives Juliet a hot drink.

Juliet: thank you

Scott: tell me what this is all about. Please

Juliet: I feel so alone, like I have no family. Just Jamie. I’m also crying, I just want to stop crying, for just a moment

Scott: maybe its rosewood?

Juliet: there’s no maybe in it. It is rosewood

Scott: then leave

Juliet: I can’t because it would mean I’m running away from my fears and my dad always use to tell me, never run, fight it and you’ll become stronger and Jamie needs me to be strong

Scott: you’re good mum, and as much as you deny it, you have a lot of your mums insects

Juliet: why is it easier to forgive a stranger rather than your own blood?

Scott: maybe because it hurt more because she is your blood

Juliet: Maybe.

[Radley]

Aria: I know we need a cover, but maybe brunch was a bad idea. What if your mom sees us?

Hanna: No, she's in New York this weekend.

Spencer: Besides, even if she wasn't all we're doing is eating bagels.

Aria: And talking about burner phones.

Emily: How do we even know a burner phone exists?

Mona: Because I've heard him on it. It's the only time he drops that phony American accent.
Aria: Does this record sound?

Hanna: No, just visuals.

Juliet: What if we can't find the phone?

Mona: We have to. I've never heard the other end of his calls. We don't know who he's working with.

Spencer: Guys, I'm sorry. I may be a little bit slow this morning but yes, we do. Is there anyone here who thinks that it's not Mary Drake?

Aria: I'm sorry but are we comfortable with those visuals? Us together on tape?

Mona: Look, after dealing with "A" the only thing we know for sure is that we can never be sure of anything.

Aria: I just think that we should

Juliet: Aria, stop. Drink your mimosa.

Hanna: How do we get the phone?

Mona: I can try to ping it. See where it was used last. If we're lucky, it might still be there.

Emily: Okay, so bottom line, we find the phone we find Elliott's accomplice.

Spencer: Guys, it's Mary Drake, seriously. Who else could it possibly be?

[Footsteps approaching]

Hanna: Holy

Juliet: - Shh.

Jenna: Hanna? Hanna Marin?

Hanna: Yeah, Jenna, it's me.
Jenna: I thought I heard your voice. I could've sworn I heard Juliet too.

Juliet: Hi, Jenna.

Jenna: Oh, my God. What are the chances?

Mona: We're as surprised as you are.

Jenna: Mona. Don't tell me you're all here. I knew it would be strange coming back but I didn't think I'd be taking a time machine.

Spencer: They make those in a four-door now?

[Jenna scoffs]

Jenna: I see you haven't lost your sense of humor, Spencer.

Emily: So what brings you back?

Jenna: Toby's engagement. A lot of our family came back to celebrate.

Aria: But you're staying at the Radley?

Jenna: Oh, didn't you hear? My house blew up. I heard that Toby's not the only one with wedding bells in his future. So congratulations, Hanna.

Hanna: Thank you. Um, how-how did you

Jenna: Through the grapevine. Well, unfortunately, I have to get going. Tell Ali I hope she feels better. Or maybe I'll go visit her. Return the favor from so long ago. After running into all of you, I I can't help but feel all nostalgic. Bye.

[Tapping]

Juliet: So the day after we run someone over she comes tapping through town.

Hanna: It's a co-incidence.

Spencer: There's no such thing. Co-incidences are the devil's way of remaining anonymous.

Aria: that’s so weird

Emily: I know it might be a little uncomfortable seeing her but she could just be here for Toby. I know Yvonne's family is in town.

Spencer: I'll go get some more orange juice.

[Welby]

Juliet: This is a lost cause.

Emily: They're never gonna let us in to see her.

Aria: Probably not, just as long as they told her that we came. We don't want Alison to think that we're abandoning her. He's only been missing a few hours.

Juliet: Why is the Rosewood PD suddenly so motivated?

Emily: Because of me. I asked Toby to look into Rollins, remember?

Aria: Great, you just sent the police on a manhunt for the guy we just murdered.

Toby: Hey. You three better come with me.

Emily: Toby, what is going on?

Toby:  - Now.

[Hanna’s Apartment]

Emily: Okay, enough with the secrecy already. What's going on?

Toby: We should wait for Hanna.

Juliet: Uh, she can't come. She had plans with her mom.

Spencer: Toby. What is it?
Toby: I studied the file you gave me but I couldn't find a connection between Mary Drake and Elliott Rollins.

Emily: Okay. So why were cops all over Welby?

Toby: Elliott Rollins is dead. He's been dead for 15 years.

Aria: Wait, what?

Toby:  When I ran Elliott Rollins' name through our database there were inconsistencies, so I looked into it. The real Dr. Elliott Rollins was 72 years old when he died of a stroke.

Juliet: So the guy Alison married is

Toby: A fraud. He's been using the identity of the deceased Dr. Rollins the whole time he's been working here. And he must have realized that he was close to being found out too because he's missing. He didn't show up for work today. He's not answering his phone. He's gone.

Spencer: D-do you know where he is?

Toby: Not yet but we will find him. I already spoke to my captain. He's making it top priority.

Emily: Good.

Toby: Look, I-I should probably go. Um, but in the meantime please keep all of this to yourselves. Okay?

Aria: We won't say a word.

Toby: Just, please be careful I don't know what this guy is capable of. I promise you guys won't have to stay quiet for long. The truth will come out.

[A while later]

Aria: We should have told him exactly what happened.

Juliet: Are you nuts?


Spencer: Guys, if Rollins isn't Rollins then who the hell did we just kill?

No comments:

Post a Comment