Thursday 28 July 2016

PLL Season 7/02 | StoryTime

Season 7 Episode 2 Bedlam

[Spencer’s house]

Juliet: Here, Hanna.

Caleb: Hanna, are you sure you don't want to go to the doctor?

Hanna: I'm sure.

Aria: Hanna, I think you should.

Hanna: The doctors are gonna ask questions. And then, I'll have to lie. No doctors, no questions.

Spencer: Hanna, I'm sorry, but you have to tell us about Mary Drake picking you up.

Hanna: Is she real? I mean, is she really who she says she is?

Emily: We think so.

Spencer: Yeah, she was a patient at Radley. - We found her file.

Hanna: What?

Alison: She's Alison's aunt, Charlotte's biological mother.

Aria: The DiLaurentis family adopted Charlotte.

Hanna: So it's her. Mary Drake, she's been after us all along. Someone killed her daughter and then she shows up to get even.

Caleb: Yeah, we're pretty sure she didn't show up just to get into the resort business.

Hanna: She must have been chasing me when I got out. But why wouldn't she just run me over instead of bringing me here?

Ezra: Because we gave her exactly what she wanted.

Hanna: Charlotte's killer?
Caleb: We're convinced it's Alison.

Aria: We found evidence.

Hanna: Spencer, can I have something stronger than coffee in here?

Spencer: Yeah.

Caleb: This belongs to you.

Hanna: Thanks.

[knock on door]

Ezra: Oh, that's Mona.

Spencer: Well, be careful in case it isn't.

Ezra: Well, there was nobody there, just this.

Caleb: "Couldn't have done it without you. Glad we're on the same team. A. D."

[Juliet’s apartment]

Juliet is watching Jamie doing his homework, smiling at him.

Jamie: mama

Juliet: yeah

Jamie: in school they use to tell us what our favorite moment was in our lives. I was just wondering what was yours?

Juliet: I think I have a couple

Jamie: really?

Juliet: yeah. One of them is my prom

Jamie: how comes? Because that is when everything bad stopped for a moment and I knew I was pregnant with you but I didn’t really know I just had a feeling. And another special day in my life was when I met you for the first time. When I saw your beautiful face finally after waiting. You looked just like my dad.

Jamie: I wish I met grandpa

Juliet: he would have loved you

Jamie: more than grandma?

Juliet: yeah more. Your grandma’s type of love can change a lot so. Erm anyways you finish your work okay.

[Alison’s house]

Aria: we just want to see her

Emily: All we need is five minutes.

Juliet: that’s all we are asking for

Elliot: If you really wanna help you'll give Alison time and space to heal. That's what she needs and that's what I'm going to make sure she gets. I'm sorry if you can't understand that. I know you're her friends but I am her husband and her doctor.

Spencer: Maybe that's not the best combination.

Elliot: Meaning what?

Spencer: Meaning maybe we're not the only ones who need a little objectivity.

Elliot: Well, maybe I'm not the most objective person. Perhaps that's because I've spent the best part of five years taking care of Ali and Charlotte. I lack the clarity you have, being gone so long.

Aria: Alright, this isn't about who cares about Alison the most. We all wanna see her get better.

Elliot: That's what I'm trying to do. And, yes, I have consulted other doctors and I've spoken to Jason.
Juliet: Jason?

Spencer: - You have?

Elliot: - Yes. He approves of her treatment.

Emily: - What about Mary Drake?

Elliot: - I won't let Mary Drake visit. I'm concerned about Ali's reaction to someone who looks so much like her mother.

Emily: - But that's Ali's aunt

Elliot: - I'm going to do what's best.

[cell phone ringing]

Elliot: Excuse me.  Yeah.

Aria: Is that the kind of diplomacy you learned in Washington?

Spencer: I'm sorry, Aria, I have a very low tolerance for condescension.

Emily: Eyes on the prize, Spencer. We want something from him.

Spencer: Yeah, and I don't think we're going to get it.

Juliet: Which means that Alison stays on one side of the wall and we're on the other side.

[cell phones chime]

Spencer: "She's mine now. No take backs. No do-overs. A. D."

Emily: She's mine now? Does that mean that A. D. is already in Welby?

[Juliet’s apartment]

Jamie is getting ready for bed Juliet looks at her phone wanting to call or text Jason for some answers but is hesitating to do that. Paul walks in the apartment.

Juliet: oh hi

Paul: I thought I was in babysitting duties, I’ll leave.

Juliet: no wait – Jamie loves you, you’re the only male figure in his life. I don’t want to tear yours and his relationship up because of – you know

Paul: me sleeping with his grandma

Juliet: yeah that.

Paul: what relationship do Jamie and I have?

Juliet: you’re his uncle Paul

Paul: what relationship do we have then?

Juliet: We are friends

Paul: oh god – err I wish you said that from the start. Maybe it wouldn’t hurt so much to hear now. Maybe I should leave rosewood.

Juliet: no no

Paul: it hurts so much to not be able to hold you and to kiss you and just be a family – you can still stay here and be part of the store

Juliet: I don’t want you to go, we don’t want you to go

Paul: I don’t want to be a bodyguard – I promised you I would be there for you no matter what but sometimes you have to be selfish

Juliet: you going to go back to my mum then? That’s what happened last time when I told you I was pregnant and all you said was ‘is it mine?’ I said no and then you left. Just like now. I guess we both haven’t changed.


Juliet goes to Jamie’s room leaving Paul upset and angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment