Tuesday 5 July 2016

PLL Questions | StoryTime

To all PLL lovers this is the day! Pretty Little Liars is back with the 7th season and I can not wait! In honour of that and also honour of my very own PLL script that involves another liar 'Juliet James', I will be answering 7 questions about this little liar I have created and what's to come for Juliet in this season. Hope you all are having a lovely June ❤️ 

1. Would your uber A will be different to the original TV series?

Yes of course it will be, I don't know who uber A is in the original series but I will make sure my story revolves a little around uber A just like the original A. After all this all comes down to the Dilaurentis family & Juliet has a history with not just Alison Dilaurentis but also Jason Dilaurentis.

2. What if Jason's story doesn't match the one you have planned for him and Juliet?

Well I will make sure that I stay true to whatever Marlene has planned for Jason. Obviously I know he will play a big part in this season, I just hope it doesn't have a drastic turn and doesn't fit Juliet's story or else it will end badly for Juliet but I guess that's what happens in Rosewood there's no happy endings. So it all works out at the end.

3. What do you have planned for Juliet this season? 

I have so many things in mind, there will be a lot of tearful moments for Juliet. You will see her struggle a lot and it will be so intense, you will actually feel for the character. 

4. The one thing some people want to know is, who is Jamie's dad? 

It might be obvious but you never know in Rosewood. But I'll say this, you know who the father is but you won't be sure. Confusing I know.

5. How will Juliet be apart of the whole 'mistake' that the Pretty Little Liars will make?

Well I am in the dark like most of the fan so I probably need to just dance around the whole mistake which I'm sure won't be hard because I have done it before. I mean Charlotte being A was a massive secret and when that got revealed I made sure that it impacted the same way as all of the PLL's or maybe even more as Charlotte had a different obsession towards Juliet.

6. Will Jason and Juliet ever get back together? 

Last time you saw them they shared a little moment, they haven't seen each other for very long, let's say about 5-6 years. To see each other after a long time the feelings all come rushing down to one moment so it's a bitter sweet scene they shared together in season 6, which keeps the fans hoping that they'll get back together. So maybe -

7. As we all know Juliet's mum has betrayed her, but will they ever get back to normal?

The thing I want and everyone else wants is to see their relationship back to normal, have  that mother daughter bond back. However there is a long process till it comes to that and there are so many things that will be testing their relationship in this season.

---

I hope you all are excited for this season because I am! Thank you for giving all the questions. Hope you enjoy the script story line. Please follow, subscribe, like and comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment