Friday 26 August 2016

PLL Season 7/07 | StoryTime

Season 7 Episode 7 Original G'A'ngsters

[Radley]

Aria: What are these?

Spencer: Well, by no means can they top that rock on your finger. But after what happened to Ali I started thinking that we're like this crazy, dysfunctional family. But we work together. And I've just decided that I'm at a point in my life where I'm wanna put the people who've had my back before anything else.

Hanna: I'm right there with you.

Emily: Me too.

Juliet: I'm in.

Alison: Cheers to Aria's engagement and to our friendship.

Hanna: To Aria. Congratulations. And I better be a bridesmaid.

Aria: You kidding me? You're all gonna be up there with me.

Juliet: Ali, what is it?

Alison: "Roses are red, violets are blue you killed Elliott, and I could have killed you."

Spencer: A.D. knows that we killed him.

Hanna: Are they coming for us?

Alison: They're not here for us, so who are they here for?

Emily: I'll find out. It's Sara Harvey. She's dead.

Juliet: Look at that. Pretending to be Sara's best friend.

Spencer: Didn't they just meet?

Hanna: Performance of the century. Em, are you okay?

Emily: Yeah, I'm fine. Sara said that Jenna wasn't the one we should be afraid of.
I also saw a file on her desktop labelled "Charlotte DiLaurentis."

Spencer: Well, something in there could link up to A.D. We need to steal that laptop.

[Brew]
Juliet see’s Jason talking to someone, so goes into the brew then finds out Aria is sitting with him, she over hears their conversation about a secret and then leaves straight after.

[Paul’s Boutique]

Juliet is working on some paper work, the store is empty and then Noel walks in.

Noel: well well who knew you would dry this place out

Juliet: Noel?

Noel: Happy to see me?

Juliet: what are you doing here?

Noel: to see my favorite girl

Juliet: sorry but Jenna isn’t here

Noel: ohh ouch, still haven’t got over the fact I was with Jenna. Look listen I just wanted to say hi

Juliet: Hi, now bye

Noel: don’t be so cold, we had good times

Juliet: yeah in high school

Noel: yeah we aren’t there any more are we?

Juliet: no

Noel: can I at least get a hug?

Juliet goes next to know and hugs him while hugging him he says

Noel: you still smell great – bye.

Juliet: bye

[Woods]

Emily: So Noel Kahn stole Mary's Radley file and is shacking up with Jenna.

Juliet: Well, we don't know if they're together

Spencer: But he definitely has in-and-out privileges in her hotel room.

Emily: Maybe he's the reason Sara Harvey slipped in the shower.

Hanna: There's nothing here.

Emily: Cellars are below ground, Hanna.

Spencer: Guys.

Emily: Ugh! What's that smell? Smells like grandma's house.

Spencer: Yeah, if grandma died, was eaten by her cats and then found five days later.

Hanna: Dark much?

Spencer: Well, it's just dark enough. Guys, look at this. Jessica had a file on each of us.

Emily: She was investigating us.

Juliet: Yeah, all of us except Aria. She doesn't have a file.

Alison: Do you think somebody took it?

Spencer: Yeah, but why? She'd hidden Mary's medical files, too. Jessica was in charge of Mary's care. Oh, my God! She authorized electroshock therapy.

Hanna: Wait, back then, that was like torture, right?

Spencer: Yeah!

Emily: Oh!

Spencer: What is it?

Emily: Mary had a second child.

Juliet: What?

Hanna: Wait, a second what? Boy or girl?

Emily: All it says is "no complications due to prior birth." Hey, the kid would've been our age by now.

Spencer: So Charlotte had a biological brother or sister.

Juliet: Who might wanna revenge.

Hanna: Well, that's great. Now, you have another cousin who wants to kill us.

Spencer: Why does your mom have all these photos of us?

Alison: And me when I was searching for you guys.

Hanna: Damn, my hair looked good.

Alison: The person my mom was looking for was me. Last memory I have of her is when she was burying me alive. She knew I got out. She never stopped searching.

Juliet: So this place was kinda like her lair.

[Car alarm beeping]

Alison: Turn it off.

Spencer: The keys are gone. It won't shut up unless the keys are in the car.
Just get inside, shut the doors. It'll shut up if you shut the doors.

Alison: Spencer, what are you doing?

Spencer: I'm not doing anything. What the hell is happening?

Hanna: You tell me, it's your car.

Electronic voice: Twenty, nineteen, eighteen

Hanna: We're gonna blow up.

Juliet: Hanna, shut up. Spence, do you have a jack or anything under the seat to break the window?

Spencer: I don't know. I'm really bad at car maintenance.

Emily: Spence, you have to have something. It's probably in the trunk, Emily.

[Electronic voice] seven, six, five

Hanna: We're gonna blow up, aren't we? That's what countdowns mean.

Spencer: Hanna, please.

[Electronic voice] two, one.

Hanna: We're still here.

[Beep] “If you find out who I am before I Find out who killed charlotte, YOU DIE – A.D.”
[Explosion]

Alison: Oh, my God!

Hanna: Guys.


Alison: "I see you."

No comments:

Post a Comment