Saturday 16 September 2017

PLL Season 7/17 | StoryTime


Season 7 Episode 17 Driving Miss Crazy

[Hanna’s Apartment]

Spencer: Hanna, stop.

Hanna: What other evidence?  What is Furey talking about?  Did A.D. send him a nose?

Juliet: Hanna breathe.

Hanna: No, you breathe. We have to play the game until the end or that body is gonna end up in somebody else's hands piece by piece, and it's not gonna be ours. I'm taking another turn.

Spencer: Okay, it doesn't work like that. You have to be chosen.

Hanna: Why haven't you had a turn?

Aria: I don't know. I'm not in control of this game.

Spencer: What was that?

Mona: That was me. I'm sorry I'm late. What did I miss?

Spencer:  Ah, an invitation.

Hanna: Mona knows about the game.

Emily: But why?

Hanna: Because we need her help, Emily. She's brilliant.  She knows the answer before even I ask the question.

Mona: Well, the question is, why you waited so long to ask and for that I have no answer.

Emily: Wait, Mona, this isn't a real pursuit. There's a missing body and

Mona: Stop focusing so much on the dead body and put your attention on the live one.

Aria: What, you think you know who A.D. is?

Mona: I have a short list, starting with Jenna Marshall and ending in Mary Drake.

Spencer: Okay. You know what, we don't need your theories. And there's no piece on that board that looks like you.

Mona: I guess you're forgetting who replaced the shattered windshield once you peeled Dunhill off of it. Which makes me an accessory to your crime? And if you think I'm gonna leave my fate in your fumbling hands you've been smoking the drapes.

[Juliet’s hotel room]

Juliet is on the phone leaving a message to Jason.

Juliet: hi Jason, can you meet me later, just call me back please.

[A While Later]

There is a knock on the door Juliet goes to open it and it’s Jason.

Juliet: come in

Jason: you sounded serious on the phone what is it?

Juliet: it’s erm about Jamie

Jason: what is it is he okay?

Juliet: yeah he is fine it just

Juliet looks at Jason

Juliet: you need to sit down

Jason: no I am okay standing up

Juliet: Jason, Jamie is yours. He is your son

Jason: what are you talking about?

Juliet: Jason I

Jason: I need to go

Jason runs to the door

Jason: you kept this from me? How could you do that?

Juliet: Jason please

Jason: I can never forgive you for this

Jason leaves the hotel leaving Juliet in tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment