Saturday 16 September 2017

PLL Season 7/15 | StoryTime


Season 7 Episode 15 In The Eye Abides The Heart

[Brew]

 Spencer: What happened at the clinic?

Emily: When we explained the situation they said they'd rush the blood test.

Hanna: You explained things?

Emily: Sort of explained.

Aria:  What do we think this means?

Juliet: It means that the world is much smaller than we ever thought.

Emily: Lucas lied to us he said he didn't know anything about Charlotte.

Hanna: Maybe he didn't. Maybe he was friends with a boy named Charles a long time ago.

Aria: Or maybe it was more than one summer. Maybe they stayed friends at Radley and what happened after that

Hanna: No, no, not Lucas.

Spencer:  If there's one thing we should all know by now it's that not everybody tells you everything.

Emily: Pastor Ted might not be the only one who kept a souvenir of that summer. I-if Lucas stayed in touch with Charles and then Charlotte maybe there's a trail. And we should look.

Aria: That loft was a techno death trap, remember? I-it might be filled with bugs and cameras.

Juliet: Well, if it is, Lucas already knows all of our secrets.

Emily: So we search.

Spencer: Discreetly.

Hanna: You guys are wrong about him.

Spencer: I can't believe she was in that house. Mary. Whole time we were talking to Pastor Ted she was just fifteen, twenty feet away.I gotta go.

Emily: Yeah, me too. I'll help you after school.

Spencer: Okay.

All: Bye.

[Hanna’s Apartment]

Emily: The hero's this boy who gets picked on by other kids and by his own family.

Juliet: And then he meets this alien woman in the woods and she becomes his protector.

Emily: And she's this all powerful shape shifter who helps get revenge for the boy.

 Hanna: Torturing his enemies.

 Emily: And sometimes the boy turns into Arcturus so he can experience the payback she gets for him.

Hanna: You don't have to be four to figure this one out.

Aria: Lucas and Charles made this together?

Juliet: Yes, and Lucas kept it.

Emily: He's connected to Charlotte. He was there when this whole thing started.

Hanna: He's done way more than he's ever said.

Aria: Does this mean Lucas is A.D.?

Emily: Well, it's possible.

Aria: That means something else is possible.  Ali's baby.

Emily: No, no. No one says anything about this to Ali.

[Aria’s house]

Aria on the phone to A.D.

A.D: this will be fun

Aria: what do you mean?

A.D: you were once frenimies with dear Juliet, so how about you gain that trust back from me by betraying her?

Aria: no no

A.D: are you sure about that? The board will start up again shortly and she will be up next

Aria: what do you want me to do?

A.D: she will reveal a secret but you will have to get the evidence

Aria: how?

A.D: wait for it you’ll know soon

[Spencer’s Barn]

Juliet walks in

Juliet: what’s going on?

Emily: it’s your turn

Hanna: they want you to visit Jamie with a friend

Juliet: what?

Spencer: this isn’t fair why is Jamie involved?

Juliet: what does it want from my son?

Aria: I’ll go with you, like Spencer said we will protect Jamie no matter what

Juliet: thanks Aria

[Juliet’s mums house]

Juliet is playing with Jamie while Aria is talking to Hailey (Juliet’s mum)

Hailey: so glad you’re here Aria, it’s been such a long time

Aria: I know

Aria gets a text from A.D to get a hair sample from Jamie; Aria goes to Juliet and Jamie

Aria: hi how about you show me all you toys in your room and Juliet think you should speak to your mum

Juliet: why?

Aria: Juliet life is too short come on

Juliet: ok

Juliet kisses Jamie and walks off while Jamie takes Aria to his room, Aria grabs a scissor

Aria: oh wait hold on Jamie there is something on your hair

Aria snips some of Jamie’s hair

Aria: okay go on show me your toys.

[A while later Aria and Juliet get out the house]

Juliet: I miss him

Aria: why can’t he come and leave with you?

Juliet: because it’s not safe I want him to be safe

Juliet walks to the car and Aria gets another message from A.D telling her to put the sample of hair behind a tree next to Hailey’s house, that’s what she does then she walks to the car.

[Spencer’s Barn]

All the girls look at the board, the phone says “you have failed want to know a secret”

Juliet: no I did what it said I saw Jamie today

Alison: what the hell is going on?

Hanna: what body part are the police going to get this time?

The phone shows Jamie’s DNA test that matches Jason’s.

Emily: same blood type and DNA

Spencer: Jamie James

Alison: and Jason DiLaurentis

Hanna: this must be fake

Aria: it’s fake right Juliet?

Juliet: no

Emily: omg

Juliet: it’s real

Alison: I can’t believe he hid that from Jason

Juliet: I had to Jamie is all I had and Jason he was with

Juliet looks at Aria but stops talking

Spencer: so he is Jason’s

Hanna: And all this time I thought Jamie was Noels

Juliet: I didn’t know in the beginning, but I remembered I was with Paul and I did cheat on him with Jason that was partly the reason we never would have worked out.

Alison: and what about you and Jason why wouldn’t it have worked out with you both

Juliet: that doesn’t matter

Alison: it does, he is my brother

Juliet: please don’t tell him , please I want to tell him in my own time

Alison: no we’ll let you tell him because I want you to hear how his heart will break when you tell him

Juliet: Allie

Alison: no we are finished here

Alison leaves and Emily follows

Hanna: she’ll get over it

Spencer: how? I am actually feeling sorry for Jamie here; he doesn’t know who his father is. He must be so confused

Juliet: please don’t hate me Spencer

Spencer: you and Mary have a lot in common

Juliet leaves in tears.

Aria: I don’t think we should be angry with her

Spencer: why not? What else is she hiding?

Hanna: I think you’re more angry with Mary than you are with Juliet and you’re just talking it out on her. It’s not fair.

Spencer: what’s not fair is when a child doesn’t know who their real parent is.

Aria gets a text saying “ Juliet - 0. Aria - 1”


No comments:

Post a Comment