Friday 15 September 2017

PLL Season 7/14 | StoryTime


Season 7 Episode 14 Power Play

[Spencer’s Barn]

Hanna: This isn't happening.

Alison: Yes, is is.

Hanna: No, A.D. doesn't get to poison Caleb bankrupt Lucas' company,  ruin my reputation and then expose us for murder all in one go. No.

Juliet: Hanna.

Hanna: What? Where are the rules for this stupid game anyways? Every time we fail a turn, the cops get of a piece of Archer? What's next, his knee caps or his ear lobes?

Juliet: Or the video of you two digging up the grave. We already know that A.D. has that.

Emily: Is this punishment for Charlotte? We didn't find her killer and now A.D.'s gonna help the cops find us?

Alison: My turn. Mystery location. Great.

Juliet: "Solve the puzzle, get away with murder."

Emily: "Or fail and go directly to jail."

Hanna: Alright, so we continue playing the game or the cops find out what we did. Didn't we already know that?

Juliet: Yeah, but now it's a race. We have to solve this puzzle before the cops can solve Dunhill's murder.

Alison: Furey already suspects that Archer was killed the night he disappeared. He's gonna find out the truth.

Spencer: No one can screw up her turn. Not anymore. If the cops get one more clue about what we did

Aria: It's game over.

[Rosewood High]

Juliet is walking into the hall full of cheerleaders.

Juliet: so girls who is ready to be the best rosewood high cheerleaders

All girls: we are

Juliet: see I like the spirit already I hope all you girls got your moves on point because only 10 girls will be this years cheerleaders. I’ll be looking for strength, confidence, power and most importantly girls that are kind. And there will be only one leader the cheer captain and some of you might know that I was the captain 2 years in a row so good luck ladies.

Juliet walks off while Addison smirks at her.
[A while later]

Girls are auditioning to be part of the cheerleaders, Addison walks in.

Addison: hi

Juliet: hi

Addison: I want to try out to be a cheerleader

Juliet: sorry you can't 

Addison: why am I not pretty enough?

Juliet: well

Addison: don't answer that I already know

Juliet: ok well I think it's impossible since your priorities are elsewhere 

Addison: what do you mean?

Juliet: you're a swimmer 

Addison: oh you're miss fields friend, tell me did she ever try it out on you

Juliet: that's inappropriate 

Addison: but you were inappropriate 

Juliet: what?

Addison: when you were in high school, come on everyone knows about the slutty cheerleader who made a teacher go psycho, schemed her way into being a cheer captain oh but at the end always became second best cause she always dated the bad guys. Tell me what is your priorities?

Juliet: my priorities is to be a better person, be a good mother and high school was a long time ago 

Addison: I bet your son would love to know about how you were in school

Juliet gets up and stands in front of Addison 

Addison: careful did I just hit a nerve?

Juliet: you know I use to be a bitch just for the sake of being one, but now I will be a bitch for the sake of my friends and family, you do not wanna mess with that. So try me Addison because believe me you have not met a bigger bitch than me. You'll be surprised who you're dealing with.

Juliet goes back to sit on the desk.

Juliet: oh and I don't actually work here this is a volunteer thing so don't think I won't slap you across your wannabe Ali face, bye now

Addison looks around in anger and walks away. Juliet smiles

Juliet: okay who's next?

[Spencer’s Barn] 

Juliet: Do you need anything? Tea?

Alions: No.

Juliet: Em?

Aria: Hey, guys, sorry I'm late. What's going on?

Spencer: Where were you? We were calling?

Aria: Yeah, I'm sorry. I was helping Ezra with Nicole. Did something happen?

Emily: Yeah. Something happened. For starters, you left Allie. You just abandoned her when she needed you.

Aria: Allie, I'm sorry. Are you okay?

Emily:  No, no. She's not okay. I'm not okay. No one's okay.

Spencer: Em, she doesn't know.

Aria: I don't know what?

Emily: That A.D. stopped playing games and started playing God.

Spencer: A.D. stole Emily's eggs from the donation bank fertilized them and then used them to impregnate Allie.

Aria: What?

Hanna:  God, it still sounds crazy.

Aria: Guys um, I don't know what to say.

Spencer: No one can imagine how violated and confused you both must feel right now but Aria's turn is up next  and who knows what  A.D.'s gonna do to her. We need each other. We cannot let this game rip us apart no matter what.

Hanna:  No. No, no. That's a mistake.

Juliet: That's not right.

Hanna: I'm not playing, I just-I just went.

Emily:  No. It's Aria's turn. It's supposed to land on Aria.

Aria: I know, I I don't know what happened.

Spencer: Maybe you get a do over because you didn't get your piece.

Hanna: Do over? It just wrecked my life!

Aria: Han, it's gonna be okay.

Hanna: No, it's not! Oh, God! I can't do this.

Juliet: It's broken. The game's gotta be broken.

Alison:  It's not broken. It knows exactly what it's doing.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment