Friday 15 September 2017

PLL Season 7/12 | StoryTime


Season 7 Episode 12 These Boots Are Made For Stalking
[Spencer’s Barn]
Aria: Can it see us or not?
Alison: Guess. It's punishing Hanna for attacking it with a steak knife.
Emily: This is ridiculous.
Hanna: Emily. If this person knows we killed Rollins
Emily: Why are you giving them that much power?
Juliet: "Them" is a vindictive blind girl.
Aria: This can't be just Jenna.
Alison: Why not?
Hanna: Because she's a vindictive blind girl. How can she create a board game when she can't even tell if her blouse is on inside out?
Alison: Well, it didn't stop anyone from selling her a firearm.
Juliet: Okay, we are not playing this game.
Hanna: Too late.
Spencer: I said that I was sorry.
Juliet: Spence, you don't have to apologize. We get it.
Hanna: Get what? That letter was bait, Juliet. Like some fat, juicy worm that was stuck on an electronic hook.
Alison: From Jenna, who had help.
Hanna: Her help is dead. His head rolled over your feet, remember?
Aria: Forget Noel Kahn. What about that Sydney What's-Her-Face?
Emily: Oh, please. Let's not go there.
Spencer: Em, you've already been there. Jenna once tried to use her as a spy, did it
Emily: Okay, it's not about who started the game.  It's-it's how they are getting exactly what they want. We're all scrambling like mice, like we're still in high school.
Hanna: You are.
Emily: I park in the faculty lot now, Hanna. Okay. And I'm not gonna let Jenna or Sydney or any other sadistic freak who has watched "Jumanji"  too many times turn me into a tenth grade victim again.
Spencer: They have footage of us burying Rollins' body. If that gets out to the police
Emily: Then we tell the police what we left out when we thought Hanna was kidnapped. Alison was tortured by this freak. He deserved way worse.
Spencer:  I agree with you, Emily, and it might not be first-degree murder but we still kind of broke a few laws.
Emily: Yeah, not enough to play this game. Okay. I'm done. I mean it.
Aria: Okay.
Hanna: She doesn't just get to walk out like that. I may have been the one driving the car but we have to be in this together.
Spencer: We are, Hanna. We are.
[Rosewood High]
Juliet walks out of the principle office and sees Emily
Juliet: hi Em
Emily: what are you doing here?
Juliet: well I’ve been asked to help out being a couch for the rosewood cheerleaders
Emily: that’s amazing
Juliet: I know but this is just a volunteer thing and maybe it could be a proper job I don’t know
Emily: mm funny I’d think you would have been a more of a councilor type, you give great advice and you aren’t bad to look at so the boys would love that
Juliet: Emily maybe someday I will turn my imaginary billionaire older guy for a younger high school jock but I’m not Ezra
Emily: yeah I get you   
Emily sees Addison behind Juliet talking to her friends, Juliet turns back.
Juliet: who is she?
Emily: just you typical high school mean girl
Juliet: mini Alison or mini me?
Emily: worse
Juliet: oh yeah?
Emily: yeah the bell just gone and it’s my period so I’ll tell you all about it later, bye
Juliet: okay bye
Juliet looks back at Addison and smirks.   
[Spencer’s Barn]
 Aria: Em, I don't get it. What did you have to do to get this piece?
Alison: Jenna reduced her to blackmailing a tenth grader.
Hanna: Well, you got off easy. One of her goons tried to grind my hand into a moccasin.
 Spencer: Is that a map?
 Juliet: What?
 Spencer: Look. That dark area is shaped like Rosewood and then these three lines are the three roads  that lead out of it, this one curves just like Route 37 and this long slanted one leads to the turnpike.
Aria:  Why are we getting a map?
Alison: Seriously.  It's not like this game wants to help us escape.
Emily: No, but maybe it wants us to find something.
Juliet: Or someone.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment