Friday 15 September 2017

PLL Season 7/11 | StoryTime


Season 7 Episode 11 Playtime

[Hospital]

Juliet:  Someone should have stayed with Spencer and kept Mary from running away.

Hanna:  Yeah, well it's too late for that now.

Alison:  So it was Noel the whole time, Noel and Jenna?

Aria:  All we know they were connected to Charlotte and Rollins.

Hanna:  Connected doesn't mean a motive.

Emily:  Maybe they thought we knew too much about something.

Juliet:  Where did Jenna go?

Hanna:  You know, she probably walked into a closet.

Aria:  Guys, if Noel was A.D. and Noel is dead, that means

Emily: Don't say that out loud.

Alison: It's what we're all thinkin'.

Emily:  No, I know, but just don't  say it out loud. Okay? Not yet.

Doctor:  Watch out, folks, coming through.

 Juliet: Toby? What happened to him?

 Emily: Oh, no.

Hanna:  If Toby's here, where's Yvonne?

[Juliet’s hotel room]

Juliet looking through Jamie’s picture’s then someone knocks on the door. Juliet goes to open the door and see’s Jason.

Juliet: hi Jason

Jason: hi

Jason walks in the hotel

Jason: I just thought you’d be hungry so I got you a few things

Juliet: that’s really sweet but you know this hotel does have its own restaurant

Jason: yeah I know but you always liked takeout

Juliet: that’s true

Jason: and I thought it’d be a good excuse to come and spend some time with you

Juliet goes to Jason and puts down the takeout bag from his hand.

Juliet: you don’t know excuses

Juliet then kisses Jason softly.

[Spencer’s Barn]

Aria:  What couldn't you tell me over the phone?

Spencer:  It's just easier if I show you.  Read the tag.

Aria:  No.  This is.. No!

Spencer: It was here when I got back from the Lost Woods.  That's when I called everybody.

Aria:  Guys, Noel's dead.  Jenna is wandering around in the dark. This can't be real.

Alison:  Noel's dead, but somebody else is out there.

Hanna:  Out there and just as crazy.

Aria:  You think Jenna and Noel were working for somebody else?

Spencer:  Or Jenna and Noel had a twisted scheme all their own  and we mistakenly assumed that they were A.D.

Emily:  Sara said we were all looking for the same thing.

Aria: What's inside?

Juliet: We were waiting for you.

Aria:  Oh, golly, you didn't have to do that.

Emily: Listen. 

Juliet: Wow.

Spencer: Wow, indeed.

Aria:  Guys.

Hanna:  I still say we throw it in the fireplace.  Pour some brandy over it and flambe the thing.

Emily:  Maybe this is something Noel set up before the blind school.

Juliet:  Noel couldn't have come up with this.

Spencer:  And Jenna wouldn't have been able to build it.

Aria: Spencer, Mary Drake

Spencer:  Mary Drake is a liar.  My mom will prove that when she gets home tomorrow.

Alison:  Since we are on a first name basis with Detective Furey why don't we just turn this over to him?

Aria:  Well, you know how that works.  We turn this in to the police, it'll blow up before you can get it in the car.

Emily: He wants us to play him.

Hanna: No, Em. He wants to play with us.

Spencer:  Endgame. It means that there's only a few pieces left to play. Then it's all over.

Juliet:  What do we do?

Spencer:  Right now, we don't do anything.

[Spencer’s barn]

Juliet and Spencer on the sofa

Juliet: I know this is probably not the best thing to say but how are you?

Spencer: torn I guess is the word, I can’t begin to know how I am feeling right about now

Juliet: yeah

Spencer: did you hear from Jamie?

Juliet: yeah he is loving it at my mums

Spencer: well I am glad you trust your mum again

Juliet: I wouldn’t go that far, I mean I wouldn’t trust her with my boyfriends

Spencer: are and Paul?

Juliet: no

Spencer: sorry

Juliet: don’t be it just wasn’t meant to be

[Spencer’s barn] 

Hanna:  We decided together not to play. What gave you the right to do this?

Aria:  This does.

Hanna:  We don't even know if that's real.

Emily:  It goes with what Spencer's mom said. Okay, I mean, Mrs. Hastings, I..  I mean, it just keeps getting worse. How is this even possible?

Spencer: I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking. Behaved like a bastard.

Hanna: Well, if the note really did come out of that thing  I say we get a crowbar and see what else is in there.

Alison: It's not a pinata, Hanna.

Juliet: It's a doomsday machine.

Hanna: It's about to be garbage.

All: Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!

Hanna: That's us, digging up Rollins.

Aria:  A.D. knows we killed him.

Juliet: What the hell does that mean?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment