Friday 15 September 2017

PLL Season 7/13 | StoryTime


Season 7 Episode 13 Hold Your Piece

[Spencer’s Barn]

Aria: I don't hear anything.

Emily: Why don't you just go in the house?

Spencer:  I can't. My mom and I look, I know that this is just A.D pressing on a raw nerve, right? They're just taking the fact that I'm some sort of Dickensian foundling  but one of you needs to take this.  Or stick your fingers in my ears  so that I can get some freakin' sleep 'cause I've tried literally everything.

Hanna: Oh, my God, that is so annoying.

Juliet: Why can't we just lock it up in Ali's house? I mean, she's out of town this weekend, right?

Spencer: That's a spectacular idea.

Emily: Actually, kind of unspectacular. I mean, a crying baby is the last thing Ali needs to hear when she comes back. She's got a lot on her mind.

Hanna: Why'd she go away again?

Emily:  A-Ali has something to deal with. You know, paperwork.  I guess there's lot of red tape when you're trying  to un-marry a dead identity thief.

Spencer:  Okay, officially, he's still alive.

Hanna: Well, did she officially change her last name yet? She should. Alison Rollins sounds like a mouthful of muffin.

Juliet: Ezra's still in New York, right?

Aria: I-I'm not babysitting this pillow by myself.

Emily: Okay, well, our place is loud enough already, Caleb snores.

Hanna: No, he doesn't.

Emily: Yes, he does.

Spencer: Oh, my God, someone please.

 Emily: A-are we still allowed to think that maybe Mary Drake is responsible for this? I mean, I know she's your birth mother, and it's a sensitive

Spencer: I don't think that this is her.  Why would she want to taunt me with this?

Hanna: Well, we could ask her if she wasn't hiding out somewhere like a lying liar.

Juliet: Wait. Why did it stop?

Spencer: I don't know, and I don't care.

Hanna: Guys, I have to keep the phone. It's my turn.

[Hospital]

Spencer: She had to tell him about the game, guys. She didn't have a choice.

Emily: Was gassing Caleb her punishment for tryin' to stop A.D.?

Hanna: Hey! I didn't finish my turn, so I was sent this.

Juliet: So what happens to your puzzle pieces? Does it just go to some stranger?

Aria: That, that doesn't make sense.

Emily: No. It's not like winning your turn makes you a winner.

Hanna: Then I guess it depends on whose turn it is.

Spencer: W-what is that supposed to mean?

Hanna: All you had to do was visit a friend. No false accusations no skipping out on the most important meeting of your life.

 Aria: Well, maybe that's the point. An unfair game. It keeps us off balance.

Emily: And it gives us somethin' to bicker about   so that we're not focused on finding out who A.D. is.

Spencer: Look, it's been a long, rough day for all of us. So I'm gonna go visit Toby and Yvonne on the way out.

Hanna: Look, you guys don't have to stay. They're gonna keep him on oxygen a little while longer and then release him in an hour or two.

Juliet: I’m going to call and see how Jamie is doing, don’t know what A.D has planned for me but it better not concern my son.

Emily: let’s hope not

 

No comments:

Post a Comment