Thursday 3 March 2016

PLL Season 6/17 | StoryTime

Season 6 Episode 17 We've All Got Baggage

[Sarah’s hotel room]

Juliet: Whoa.

Alison: Did she check out or get hurled out?

Emily: This is what the inside of Sara Harvey's head must look like.

Hanna: I would have made her lick the carpet before she left.

Emily: Okay, let's show Ali the closet.

Hanna: Urgh! Who leaves coleslaw in the middle of the floor?

Emily: Hanna, closet.

Alison: When you asked the front desk did they know why she left so fast?

Hanna: What do you think? She's not racing off to a Messies Anonymous meeting. She knows we're on to her.

Emily: It's gone. There's no hole.

Juliet: What? That's impossible.

Emily: There's not even a seam where the hole used to be.

Alison: Guys, maybe this wasn't her room.

Emily: Don't. Stop cutting Sara any slack. Okay, I don't care how much she claimed to have loved Charlotte like a sister. This girl has two faces.

[door opens] [gasps]

Alison: We should leave.
Hanna: No. Look, guys, if my mom finds out that I used that key card

Alison: We don't have to introduce ourselves. We just have to walk out the door.

Juliet: Emily, stop.

Emily: I'm not leaving until we can go back down there. Okay, she doesn't even believe it exists!

Alison: I didn't say that, I'm just trying to understand why she would stalk you.

Emily: Because she thinks we had something' 'to do with Charlotte's murder. She thinks we know who did it!

Juliet: damn it I need to go!

Hanna: to pee?

Juliet: no Hanna have places to be

Alison: like a where?

Emily: yeah like where? Doesn't this bother you? You keep vanish like this isn't a big thing!

Juliet: I have a job to keep safe Emily!

Hanna: Shh! Alright, let's move.

[Brew]

Spencer: okay you guys we all know that Juliet keeps vanishing into thin air and we know that her job doesn't require much but just keep calm through this situation okay?

Aria: I just hope she turns up

Hanna: she will

Emily: she's here

Juliet: hi guys listen can't stay long got somewhere to be

Hanna: as always

Juliet: what?

Spencer: Juliet we need to know why you have been vanishing all the time, when we need you 

Aria: we are just worried about you 

Juliet: guys you have nothing to worry about - wait is this an intervention?

Emily: no this is us wanting you to put your head in the game

Juliet: what game?!

Hanna: believe it or not but we need you! Someone is trying to torture us the same way Cece has done. We need you don't you get it 

Juliet: I do. I really do 

Aria: then let us in

Juliet: fine, come by my place & bring Ali. Then I’ll tell you guys everything

[Juliet's apartment]

Juliet opens the door the girls walk in

Juliet: hi guys, have a seat. Okay you guys want me to let you guys in then I will. Wait here

Juliet goes to Jamie's room and opens the door. Juliet holds Jamie's hand and walks out with him

Juliet: guys this is Jamie - my son

[Fade out]

Hanna: wait how

Spencer: Hanna you seriously asking how

Emily: why didn't you tell us?

Juliet: because I was scared, I was trying to protect my son because I thought it Cece found out then

Alison: she would never hurt him

Juliet: how can you be so sure Ali. I mean you were her own sister and she tortured you

Aria: when did you find out you were pregnant?

Juliet: as soon as I started college

Hanna: how did your mum react?

Juliet: well my dear mother cared enough to sleep with Paul 

Emily: what!

Juliet: yeah. Then I hated her for that & then she turned into the mother from hell & that's when I had no one officially. Just my son 

Emily: but you still have Paul, I mean you forgave him right?

Juliet: I did but I'll never be with him like that anymore  

Spencer: we finally understand, why you kept leaving and why you kept Jamie a secret. But we will not let anything happen to Jamie not now not ever

Juliet: thanks now I know he will have 5 other people to protect him & I feel like he is more safer than ever -

Alison: is he Jason's?

Emily: Ali 

Juliet: what?

Alison: we are all thinking it Emily - so? Is he Jason's son?

Juliet: no 

Hanna: is he Paul's?

Juliet: no - I'm just the slutty cheerleader that got knocked up & doesn’t know who the father is. But I wouldn't change my son for the world 


No comments:

Post a Comment