Monday 14 March 2016

PLL Season 6/19 | StoryTime

Season 6 Episode 19 Did You Miss Me?

[Spencer’s Barn]

Aria: Mona basically told you she was ready to kill Charlotte.

Emily: Yeah, but she didn't, because Charlotte never showed up.

Spencer: Not guilty because the victim didn't show? That's setting the bar pretty low, Em.

Aria: Innocent, guilty, whatever she admits to being the brunette on the phone. Let-let's tell Tanner this, so I can get off the suspect list.

Emily: - So do you think she's lying?

Spencer: - Pick a topic.

Emily: About Charlotte not meeting her that night.

Spencer: That's probably true. It's too easy to check.

Aria: While you two are discussing this, let's remember that I was the one that was in a line-up. Alright? It's really unflattering lighting there.

Juliet enters with Jamie

Juliet: hi guys, do you mind if Jamie is here?

Spencer: no no its fine

Emily: yeah

Juliet: Jamie just read your book okay baby?

Jamie: okay

Juliet: what we talking about?

Juliet keeps looking back at Jamie

Aria: are you sure you are okay?

Juliet: yeah, I just want him to me safe

Spencer: we understand, so I don’t know what we are going to do about this Mona think, do we wait?

Emily: - For what? Whoever this is wants us to hand over Charlotte's killer before election night. And they're getting impatient.

Aria: Yeah? Well, does anyone wanna put some ointment on that impatience?

Spencer: Look, a free-range Mona is more likely to lead us someplace. Especially if she thinks we believe her.

Emily: So, we believe her?

Spencer: We believe her enough.

[Brew]

Spencer: She says it was an accident.

Emily: Do we believe that?

Hanna: As much as I believe Aria being seared was an accident.

Juliet: What do you think, Spence?

Spencer: Uh, two out of five in the ER. That's 40%. It's 70 if you count what happened to Emily's eggs. And Jamie being taken.

Hanna: Well, the odds aren't gonna get any better the closer we get to election night.

Emily: Three days.

Hanna: Hey, so Ali's hospital is an hour away. I think I'm gonna go check up on her.

Aria: She says she'll be back tomorrow.

Emily: Maybe she should think about going in the opposite direction.

Spencer: Yeah, check on her, but don't freak her out. And it might be best if she stays away until after the election.

Aria: What do we do about Mona?

Juliet: Keep a close eye on her.

Hanna: You guys, Mona did not kill Charlotte.

Aria: She couldn't. She's got as much motive as anybody. Probably more.

Emily: She admits to getting Charlotte out of her house. I mean, she's telling the truth, just not all of it.

Spencer: Mona's changed so many times I doubt she even knows herself when she looks in the mirror.

Hanna: Okay, who around here hasn't tried to reinvent themselves a couple of times? I'll call you after I go see Ali.

Jason walks in the brew and orders a coffee. Jamie runs to Juliet.

Jamie: mum can I please have another donut?

Juliet: Jamie its time to go so I don’t think you should have anything with sugar in it.

Spencer: I think he deserves one from his favorite aunt

Emily: yeah that’s me so I’ll go order it

Juliet: huh no Emily sit down

Aria: yeah besides he likes me better don’t you Jamie?

Jamie: mmm I like all of you the same

Juliet: okay I’m go and get him one, keep an eye out guys

Spencer: yeah

Juliet gets up and goes to the counter and orders a donut, Jason turns around. Juliet stares at him in shock. They haven’t seen each other for almost 5 years.

Jason: hi

Juliet keeps staring at him not knowing what to say. Jamie runs to Juliet.

Jamie: mama!

Juliet picks Jamie up and they both look at Jason.

Jamie: you have my eyes

Juliet looks at Jamie and looks at Jason. Jason smiles at Jamie.

Juliet: okay erm Jamie go stand at the door.

Juliet puts Jamie down and Jamie runs to the door. Juliet and Jason stare at each other.

Jason: he has my eyes.

Emily: oh my god is that Jason?

Spencer: yeah

Spencer goes up to Jason.

Spencer: Jason!

Jason: oh hi

Juliet: I need to go

Spencer: how are you?

Jason: I’m good, been better. Listen I need to go I just came to pick up something

Spencer: can we catch up soon?

Jason: yeah maybe

Jason walks out leaving Spencer wondering

[Juliet’s store]

Juliet working on paper work, Jason walks in, Juliet looks up and sees him, and she gets up from her seat. Jason walks behind the table to get closer to Juliet.

Jason: you haven’t spoke to me once, I tried to call you with Alison’s phone but when you hear you voice you hang up. Do you hate me?

Juliet looks down

Juliet: no

Jason: then why can’t you look at me when you say it?

Juliet’s head remains down

Juliet: I can never hate you

Jason rushes up to Juliet and holds her head up with his hands. Juliet closes her eyes quickly. She starts to cry

Jason: then look at me

Juliet: I can’t

Jason: you can

Juliet: I can’t Jason

Jason: please

Juliet opens her eyes. Paul walks in; Juliet quickly pushes Jason away and wipes her tears.

Juliet: hi

Paul: hi, hi Jason, you look well

Jason: so do you.

All look at each other

Jason: I better leave

Jason leaves

Juliet: all the files are sorted

Paul: good good

Juliet: Paul

Paul: don’t. Just don’t – but I want to know one thing, if I didn’t come in just now. Would you have?

Juliet stays quiet

Paul: right.

Paul is about to leave

Juliet: Jamie wanted to see you. And I was wondering if you could take care of him for a bit?

Paul turns around

Paul: you know I’ll do anything for him

Paul walks upstairs into the apartment to be with Jamie. Leaving Juliet feeling confused and upset. Juliet’s phone rings

Juliet: hi

Spencer: hi you better come down. Hanna got something to tell you

[Hanna’s Apartment]

Ezra: And you can get all that ready in time?

Caleb: I've already started. I can have it when we need it.

Aria: Are you sure you wanna do this?

Hanna: I wouldn't have thought of it if I wasn't ready to do it.

Juliet: this feel too weird

Caleb: Look, guys, this isn't a democracy, okay? We're not taking votes. This is something that Hanna and I decided to do. And the only thing that you need to decide is whether or not you're gonna help us.

Spencer: Nobody here is gonna let you do this by yourself.

Hanna: Alright. So let's get started.

Hanna makes a voice note

Hanna: leave my friends alone. I killed Charlotte.



No comments:

Post a Comment