Monday 29 February 2016

Projects | LifeStyle

Hi everyone! Hope you're all doing well, I haven't done a post like this in a long time & that is because I have been mainly focusing on my StoryTime posts. 

I wanted to show you some edits I have done that I personally thought was cool. The edits are based on the 'StoryTime' posts I have been putting up, which are like a spin off of Pretty Little Liars & One Tree Hill mashup. I wanted to reveal the officially name of this spin off & it is called 'Drug'. If you have been following my StoryTime posts then you will know I have taken Jason Dilaurentis who is played by Drew Van Acker & made him the main focus of this spin off. However the main character is a fictional character I have created called Juliet James who is another 'liar' that is being tortured but someone via social media. And I would like Juliet to be played by Nina Dobrev as she would fit perfectly with Juliet's character this is because the way she portrayed Kathrine in Vampire Diaries was epic & I would love Juliet to have the same sexy vibe (but less scary). Also the reason for the spin off to be titled 'Drug' is because Juliet is confident & beautiful girl & she can have anyone she wants but she needs Jason, he is like a drug to her & that goes for Jason too but Jason well if you seen Pretty Little Liars then you will know that he has a drinking problem & he use to do pot a lot, so can the title be more obvious? I came up with the name as I was listening to Gavin Degraw - Im In Love With The Girl on loop, which btw would be the theme song to the spin off & also Gavin Degraw sang the theme song to One Tree Hill so this was a perfect fit to my eyes, the song is about a girl understanding a guy who is basically difficult aka Jason Dilaurentis (ahem). Finally I was like to thank Sara Shepard for creating the fictional character Jason Dilaurentis & Marlene King for portraying it on TV without them I would have never been so inspired. So without further adieu here is the officially title of the spin off I have credited & edited myself. Keep reading & hope you like my edits x





And always I wanted to share with everyone that I will be renaming my blog & YouTube channel with my new name (relaunching)! So excited & as I am in the inspiration spirit I will be putting up more videos on YouTube & a video related to my StoryTime spin off 'Drug'. Thank you for viewing, come back soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment