Monday 22 February 2016

PLL Season 6/15 | StoryTime

Season 6 Episode 15 Do Not Disturb

[Juliet’s Apartment]

Juliet preparing breakfast, Paul is sleep on the sofa & gets up

Paul: if I were to wake up every morning with that smell and that face then I would be a lucky man – thanks for last night I really like it, just us there, no one else

Juliet: I liked it too

Paul goes next to Juliet and holds her hands

Juliet: what?

Jamie walks out his room, Juliet sees him

Juliet: Jamie! Morning baby

Jamie: Paul you’re still here

Paul: of course I’ll be here

Jamie: good then you can come with me and mama to walk around rosewood

Juliet: erm I don’t think that’s a good idea now

Jamie: what? Why?

Juliet: Jamie everything needs to be sorted before we can go anything – maybe another time

Juliet moves to the other side of the kitchen, Paul goes next to her and whispers

Paul: you need to tell your friends

Juliet: no I don’t NEED to do anything if it concerns MY son

Juliet moves away from Paul and gives Jamie his breakfast.


[Hanna’s house]

Juliet: Who knew your mother had that whole stash of sample products?

Aria: It's like she's hoarding moisturizer.

Hanna: Yet another thing she's good at hiding. Okay, did I just let Sara Harvey trick me into trashing every room in my mother's house?

Aria: What if your mom's telling the truth? What if she actually destroyed the drive?

Hanna: Sara wouldn't have asked for it unless she really thought it was here. And if I don't hand it over, she's gonna crash my wedding.

Juliet: Wait. We really think this is Sara Harvey sending these texts?

Hanna: Who else would it be?

Aria: Well, if she leaves the hotel to pick up the drive I can get in there and I can grab that golf club before she tries to take a swing at one of us.

Hanna: We don't have the drive.

Juliet: But she thinks we have the drive. So we give it to her.

[Store]

Juliet is organizing clothes. Jamie comes down.

Jamie: mama I want to go out

Juliet: Jamie I’m busy so not now

Jamie: but I never been out with you and you promised we’ll go out

Juliet: Jamie please not now

Jamie: I wish I were with Paul

Juliet: Jamie

Jamie: no I want to go and live with him

Jamie runs upstairs

Juliet: Jam-ie

[Jamie’s room]

Jamie is in his bed

Juliet: knock knock can I come in?

Jamie: I guess so

Juliet: Jamie I’m sorry, I promised something and I didn’t stick to it

Jamie: you always told me mama to always keep a promise

Juliet: I know, that’s why I am so sorry, cause mama has been disappointed in the past and I hated it – I will still stick to that promise but we need to settle down first

Jamie: okay – I’m sorry for shouting

Juliet: it’s okay; when Paul comes he can take you out

Jamie: will you come?

Juliet: maybe another time baby

Jamie: okay I understand


Love
Rumilla

No comments:

Post a Comment