Friday 12 February 2016

PLL Season 6/14 | StoryTime

Season 6 Episode 14 New Guys, New Lies

[Radley]

Spencer: You guys, I'm so sorry. I was up late last night prepping for town hall meeting. I turned my phone off. Who the hell sent that?

Juliet: Someone who has our new number.

Aria: Like Ali? We all know I am at the top of her suspect list.

Emily: Maybe that's why Sara's hanging around. She might not be able to cut around me but she can still type a text.

Hanna: So I'm guessing everything she told the judge about Charlotte was a lie.

Spencer: Maybe she came back here to mourn the death of her mentor not her tormentor.

Aria: So we're-we're definitely saying that Sara's the stalker?

Emily: I'm telling you guys that bitch wasn't Stockholmed.

Spencer: Well, the only thing we know for sure is that she has spent two years helping Charlotte torture us. That's plenty of time to perfect the art of cyber stalking.

Hanna: Or it could just be some techie at the phone company with too much time on his hands. God, I miss New York. I am addicted to Blue Bottle Coffee. One cup and you feel like you can handle anything your boss throws at you. Staplers, her phone

Juliet: Your boss literally throws things at you?

Spencer: Wait. What are you doing?

Hanna: I lied to Lorenzo yesterday and he knows it. I don't have any time to play games.

Aria: Like the techie's really gonna respond.

Juliet: Okay, the techie's typing.

Hanna: "Yes."

Emily: So you're with Dr.Rollins? Ah, sounds peaceful there. Okay, well, give us a call if you need anything.
Bye. So Alison's at the Rollins' family farm in Eastern Pennsylvania. They're on a dairy tour right now.

Hanna: If Ali's really tasting Amish cheese do you think she could be the cyber stalker?

Juliet: If is a really big two letter word, Hanna.

Spencer: Whoever this person is they think that we know who killed Charlotte and they're sending us these texts because they want us to rat that person out.

Hanna: Okay, but we do know who killed her. Don't we?

Aria: - Ezra said he didn't do it.

Spencer: Maybe that's what you heard, Aria, but the rest of us heard Ezra kick us out of his apartment.

Emily: Guys.

TV: And every member of this police department is taking this case not just seriously but personally. Without going into detail that can harm the investigation I can tell you that we are narrowing down our list of suspects.
We're confident we know what the murder weapon was and we will find it. The person who killed Charlotte DiLaurentis will be brought to justice.

Emily: Aria.

Aria: Oh, what's my dad doing here?

Hanna: Looks like he got a room.

Aria: I didn't know he was seeing anyone.

Juliet: Yeah, it's because they're doing it at The Radley.

[All phones buzz]

Text reads: “I found what they’re looking for. Tell me who it belongs to”

Emily: It's a 9 iron.

Aria: You could kill somebody with that.

Emily: Do we really think that's a murder weapon?

Spencer: Does Ezra play golf?

[Shop]

Juliet is working on some paper work for the shop. Paul walks in

Paul: Hi

Juliet: Hi

Paul: this place is slowly turning out to be a success

Juliet: well I am trying

Paul: yeah just needed your touch

Jamie comes in

Jamie: Paul!

Jamie runs to Paul and Paul picks him up

Paul: hi little man, have you grown bigger

Jamie: no I’m still five

Paul: how about you and I go out for some pizza

Jamie: yeah!

Juliet: ah no, you did that yesterday

Jamie: mama

Juliet: I’ll cook tonight - and maybe Paul can join us

Paul: I’d like that a lot

Jamie: me too

[Radley]

Aria: Hanna, your mom just got into the elevator.

Hanna: It's a go?

Aria: We need to find out if Ezra's hiding out with my dad.

Hanna: She's logged out. I don't know her password.

Aria: Not really my department. Hanna can't figure out her mom's password.

Caleb: Hey.

Hanna: Hey.

Caleb: Umm, okay, what was the name of your first pet?

Hanna: Guppy.

Caleb: You named a guppy Guppy?

Hanna: I was two.

Caleb: Uh, try your birthday.

Hanna: I'm in.

Caleb: Okay, I'll call you if she comes back down.

Hanna: Hey, Caleb.

Caleb: Yeah?

Hanna: I'm really glad about Spencer. I mean, that she told you about the texts.

Caleb: Yeah, me too. Whoever it is, they were expecting us.

Emily: They meaning Sara?
Aria: You saw her that night at Radley.

Juliet: Sara wasn't just wearing that red coat, she was rocking it.

Aria: The more I think about it, the more I think that everything she told that judge was a lie. Sara wasn't forced to play the game. She wanted to.

Caleb: Maybe you're right, but there's someone else who's seeking justice for Charlotte. Are you absolutely sure that Alison's out of town?

Aria: I'm not absolutely sure about anything anymore.

Caleb: Aria, guys don't always have full sets of golf clubs. Maybe your dad never had a 9 iron.

Juliet: And that just happens to be the club this Not A has?

Caleb: I was trying to be a calming influence, Emily.

Juliet: I'm sorry.

Hanna: Hey. Neither your dad or Ezra are staying here.

Caleb: Wait, what about Sara?

Hanna: She put a Do Not Disturb sign on her door two days ago and she instructed the staff to not go in her room when she's gone.

Emily: What is she doing in there?

Hanna: I'll take building a lair for 300 Alex.

Spencer: How did I do? Guys?

Hanna: We were so busy looking at the murder weapon that we didn't notice

Spencer: The carpet.

Hanna: You know, my mom spent weeks trying to match the uniforms to those colors.

Spencer: So the person who sent this is staying at The Radley.

Emily: Just like Sara Harvey.

Aria: It's my dad.
Caleb & Hanna: Answer it.

Aria: Dad?


Biron: Hey, Aria. I know that you're with your friends right now but I need to see you alone. There's something I need to tell you.


Love
Rumilla
x

No comments:

Post a Comment