Wednesday 5 November 2014

Real Techniques | Beauty


Right I am a bit of a new bee with these face brushes, even though I have saved up for so long to get them it was so worth, its 2 for 3 in Boots & Super-drugs so a bargain I think. The first one I got was the middle one, omg so soft! Its a foundation brush & works wonders on your face, you will not wanna use any other foundation brush, trust me on that. I also got the core collection brushes on the left hand side, I'll be honest I am a bit scared of using these brushes as I don't know how it'll turn out, it has a detailer brush, pointed foundation brush, buffing brush, contour brush & a panoramic case, which is a bonus in my eyes. Out of all these brushes I really needed the contour brush because when I didn't have this brush I used my old brush that I got when I was 14 *lol* I used to pinch the top of the brush & then use it as a contour brush, but now I finally got it 7 years later haha so I differently will be using that first from the case. Last thing is the mini brushes on the right hand side, I LOVE it so much, I just love little things so much, plus when I go to parties or events I can take them with me because they will fit in my bag & normally my bags are not big when I got to parties or events so *phew*. I love these brushes, even though I haven't used some yet I know that it is amazing because of the style of the brushes & how the makeup sets on your face, I know this because I've have seen a lot of Sam & Nic Chapman's tutorials on youtube, they are the people who created the brushes, & I think we should all thank them for making such amazing brushes. So Thank you :)




                                                                            Love
                                                                          Rumilla
                                                                               x



http://realtechniques.com

2 comments:

  1. I still haven't tried anything from Real Techniques but I definitely will go and have a little look at one of the sets to get! Things are getting tempting with all these wonderful posts haha! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk
    www.youtube.com/user/sprinklesofstyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should differently try them out, awww thank you, btw your blog is amazing :)


      Love
      Rumilla
      x

      Delete