Thursday 23 October 2014

Here It Goes | Worries

I am not perfect, no one is, but I put myself down way too much this is why I wanted to share with everyone what my worries are & hopefully find answers & share them. The big issue is that I can't keep up with most things I am passionate about, thats cause I get bored easily. I wanna get out of that habit as I am starting uni & I want to be successful in that. I have been to one university before & done photography but I just went for a term. Then thought of doing child & education which is completely different I know but I couldn't do that also. This is my worry, I'm afraid of not sticking to something, however something really opened up my eyes, online I found a programme where you can study at home at your own time & that programme is called BSY, I studied two subjects & finished them both, got a high merit, I was so happy. So then I researched online if there were any universities that were all home based & I found one, its called the Open University. I started this November & finished my first assessment last week, I could get use to this as I can work at home just like BSY. I will start blogging about my worried & hopefully it will help others too *smiley face*. Thank you for reading.



                                                                         Love
                                                                       Rumilla
                                                                            x

2 comments:

  1. Hi! All the best for Uni! I know it's scary at first. Starting something new always is. All the best!

    http://twentythreeowls.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete