Thursday 23 October 2014

Open University | Uni



Here are my university starter pack, funny story about how they got mailed *laughs* my window was open & I could hear a man saying "where is this number (says door number)" to my neighbours, as I didn't recognise the voice I didn't answer the door but then they posted it through my letter box, I was shocked as I didn't know how that big packaged with in my letter box. without knowing I said 'YES" really loud & didn't know but the man that delivered the package was still outside haha oh I'm so silly. Anyways I am so happy to start my course, I read everything step by step & went online to start introducing myself to my fellow classmates, I feel so comfortable in studying in my own home, even if I miss study days I can still find the power points online which is even more helpful & that way I don't miss out. Finished off my first assessment thats just a starter so you can get use to writing assessment which is so helpful. I can wait to do my next assessment omg this is not like me to want to do an assessment *giggles*. First time I spoke to my tutor & she was so lovely, you know when you hear someone for the first time & you just are comfortable straight away & you can speak to them about anything, thats how it was like, she told me to email her or to message her telling her to call me if I am stuck or worried about anything. Although I know this won't be easy but I will try my best, I have succeeded in many things so I am not a failure, I'll put my mind to this, I want a degree, make my parents proud. Thank you Open University for having me, I'm so excited to be studying with you.


                 
                                                                       Love
                                                                     Rumilla
                                                                           x


No comments:

Post a Comment