Thursday 23 October 2014

Mini Lush | Beauty




Believe it or not but these two are my first Lush bath bombs. I never got anything from Lush, always heard people raving about them but never seem to have got them but I now finally have *Cheers*. I personally love the butter bear, its got such a vanilla smell to it, doesn't make bubbles but makes the bathroom smell amazing, & if you know me well enough then you will know that I love the smell of vanilla. The second one I got to test out, I think its an limited addition for halloween as its the sparkly pumpkin, I am actually kind of scared to use it as its so glittery & might just stick on to my skin, so might use this one after going out on a sparkly event.

                                                                        Love
                                                                      Rumilla
                                                                           x


No comments:

Post a Comment