Monday 13 October 2014

Not So First Time | Welcome

I had blogspot before but honestly don't know where its gone, might have forgotten the name but oh well, had only 3 posts anyways. So here it goes, my second blog, perviously I had mostly beautify related things on my blog & I think this time round it will be different but still have a bit of beautiful in it too. Since I am starting university soon I think its time to share my experience with all of you & also share some of my problems I am facing during the time. This blog will be separated in a couple of sections, such as University, Beauty&Fashion, My Worries & Story Time. Hopefully I will be able to have the time to do all these things, cause I always wanted to blog, thank you for reading & see you soon. BYE



Love
Rumilla
x

No comments:

Post a Comment