Thursday 14 May 2015

Exam Preparation | Lifestyle

O M G!! I know everyone is feeling stressed out due to exams coming up or you have already done some of you exams. Exam time is a stressful time believe me I know, but let me be honest, during the time I was in school I didn't concentrate as I am now. As some might know I am studying at Open University, this is my first year & I am nearly done, after the exam. I know most people prefer assignments than exams, I am those people. I am making sure I do a lot of practise question & I have NEVER done this during my secondary & college exam time. Make sure you cut down you answers into little notes so you can start memorising them so then during the exam you will be about to know what your notes say so you can write them down then expand on your answers. Here is some things you will need during you revision process.

1 - Pens, you will need a lot of them & trust me when I say they WILL run out on you.


2 - Note pads, they are a must since it would be easy to take around with you so you will be able to revise your notes anywhere you got.


3 - Highlights, they are a must, when you're taking notes you should highlight all the important information, as they will be neon colour & the eye normal catches attention on the brightest part.


4 - Pactise papers, you will differently need this as they will prepare you & your brain to experience how your exam will be, so then when you're actually doing your exam you won't feel stuck or confused on how an exam paper presents itself.



5 - Sleep, you need to make sure that you sleep as soon as possible, you need a good nights sleep to be able to rest your body before you wake up for your exam. Sleep is a must specially if you're going to fit in some early morning\last minute revision.



6 - Breakfast, if you are going to wake up early you will need a good & healthy breakfast, as from personal experience when you're hungry & you enter a exam then all you will think about is food, food & food, so make sure you do eat a healthy meal as your body needs some energy after a long nights sleep.




& that is all, please do write down on the comment section on what your tips are & send this blog post to anyone who is feeling the exam stressed & just don't know how to start preparing. Good Luck.


Love
Rumilla
x

No comments:

Post a Comment