Thursday 14 May 2015

Rocks Boutique | Fashion





I wanted to write about Rocks Boutique for so long, I purchased a lot of things from them. The quality of the jewellery are perfect, they don't break easily like some do. I had these three pieces from last year & they still look new like the first time I got them. The silver heart necklace is perfect for sunny days out on the beach with denim shorts & a tank top, the necklace is long enough so the heart will rest perfectly. The gold long gold necklace is so pretty & cute on top of a bikini, the reason why I got this is because I was inspired by Talitha Minnis form the reality MTV show Ex On the Beach Season 1 (as shown above), she wore something like that on top of her bikini & it looked absolutely stunning. The last thing I got was this amazing arm chain, when I wore this I got a lot of compliments about it, this arm chain would be perfect for a nice out in a long white dress with your favourite jimmy choo. Not only do they have outstanding jewellery but they have a competition going on, when they reach 10K followers on Twitter then you will get £100 to spend on anything from Rocks Boutique, so get following & Retweet them. Good Luck :)


Rocks Boutique Website - http://www.rocksboutique.co.uk
Twitter@RocksBoutiquex


Love
Rumilla
x

No comments:

Post a Comment