Thursday 14 May 2015

Fitness Update | LifeStyle


Hiya my fitness lovers, I will be updating you all about my fitness changes of this month, I will be completely honest, I have been slacking on working out, this is due to me trying to keep up with my assignments & revising for exams. However I still am sticking to my diet, I also started to detox which I love so much & makes me feel more awake too after workouts. I am trying to fit in at least 10 minutes full body workout but this time I'm doing it every weekends instead of weekdays. I have recently purchased Holly's Body Bible & I look forward to start learning new tips about fitness & diet & I'll be sure to blog about it too. As some of you might know Holly Hagan has transformed so much, she looks more healthy & you can tell her new body makes her feel so much better about her. I will post a before & after picture of Holly below. Be sure to send me tips about diet & let me know what workout works for you, I really want to try new workouts after exam stress has gone. 





Holly's Twitter - @HollyGShore



Love
Rumilla
x

No comments:

Post a Comment