Thursday 14 May 2015

My Favourite Youtubers | May

Hi my lovely lots, today is such a rainy & dull day in London, hating it. So I decided to write about all the 5 most favourite youtubers that I love & adore. One youtuber per month. So lets start :) 




Shane Dawson: My number one most favourite, I love him so much he is like a brother I never had. I started watching him back in 2009, I know there are a lot stories of youtubers saving viewers some sort of way but I can honestly say Shane Lee Dawson has saved me. 2009 to 2014 was the time I felt most alone & scared about everything, I had no one to talk to & wasn't in the most safest place. Every time I felt like I would bust out crying I would always log on to youtube & check out all of Shane's videos, he is such an inspiration & an amazing person. He makes his viewers feel loved, safe & just happy. I would be so grateful to meet him one day, would be a dream come true. When his movie came out 'Not Cool' I honestly was so proud, I knew he deserved it, he recently got a book out too called 'I Hate My Selfie' which I can't wait to start reading. He has an amazing podcast where he just sits down & talks to special guests such as Jenna Marbles, Lisa Schwartz, Mitchel Musso etc. my most favourite part about the podcast is Farrah Abraham time, that always makes me LOL. Whoever hasn't watched his videos need to start, honestly won't regret it, some might not be agree with the jokes he puts out but some will. 


Twitter - @ShaneDawson

Youtube Channels:
https://www.youtube.com/user/shane
https://www.youtube.com/user/ShaneDawsonTV
https://www.youtube.com/user/ShaneDawsonTV2


Love
Rumilla
x

No comments:

Post a Comment