Sunday 19 April 2015

Lush Haul | Beauty






I am on a hype with all these hauls so how can I not do a Lush Haul. The first thing I picked out from Lush is the Think Pink bath bomb it is so pretty, when you put it in the bath it fizzes up & makes the bath go all pink & has little heart confetti all over the bath its so sweet & lovely & just will make you happy instantly & its better that this bath bomb smells like roses. The next one I'm fairy new to its called Amandopondo, it smells like dry scented flowers, you crumble it up & watch the bubbles appear, the reason why I got this bath bomb is because I loved the way it felt & I sure hope it leaves my skin the way it feels. My next one is a bubble bar I ALWAYS get when I go to Lush, its called Creamy Candy & seriously smells like bubble gum, this bubble bar will leave you skin feeling so smooth after you have soaked in your bath, I recommend this to everyone that wants to try out Lush for the first time. Also before ending this post I just want to say that in Westfield Stratford City the people that work is Lush are the best, they have the most lovely, full of energy, attitude I have ever seen. They have made me & I've seen other customers know what we want & are looking for, seriously if you're having a bad day just go the Lush store, buy bath bombs & have a relaxing bath, that will cheer you up for sure. Thank You Lush.


https://www.lush.co.uk


                                                                          Love
                                                                        Rumilla
                                                                             x

No comments:

Post a Comment