Tuesday 7 April 2015

Zoella Apartment Tour | Lifestyle

Hiya Everyone. I don't know about you but I LOVED Zoella's Brighton apartment, it was so beautiful & I just wish there was an apartment like that in London. As like some of her viewers I was dying to see a apartment tour from her, but sadly she moved out & never done one. So I just thought it would be a great idea to show you some of the beautiful parts of the apartment & also I will be making a youtube video of her apartment, with pictures & videos. Hope you enjoy these few snaps & the link to Zoella's youtube will be down below & also my video link will be down below too. Enjoy :) 














Zoella Youtube Channel -  https://www.youtube.com/user/zoella280390?gl=GB&hl=en-GB
Zoella's Brighton Apartment Tour - https://youtu.be/voNrNyGm-1E



                                                                                    
                                                                              Love
                                                                            Rumilla
                                                                                x

No comments:

Post a Comment