Sunday 19 April 2015

Sleek Haul | Beauty







Here is another Haul but this time its Sleek's turn. The first this is this shimmery eyeshadow platte, I haven't used it yet but I did start using the gold colour eyeshadow cause really I am obsessed with any gold eyeshadow & the thing I love about this platte is the names of the colours, you seriously need to purchase this to know what I am talking about, my favourite name is Love In London & the colour looks like a night time darkness full of stars twinkling. The next product from Sleek is the blush, it has three colours which are Turbinado, Muscovado, Demerara, I am yet to use these blushes, these three blushes have been put together with intense pigment yet the shades can be played in order to achieve the required intensity. The next product is another blush which is called Rose Gold & this is differently one of my favourite blushes I have ever used, it gives such a nice glow to your cheeks, I got so many compliments when I put this on my cheeks. Last but not least is the Control Shine & Prime, I'll be honest this primer does not work on me, it might work for some people but for me not so much as my skin is very sensitive & very dry. Thank you for reading my Sleek Haul.


http://www.sleekmakeup.com

                                                                           Love
                                                                         Rumilla
                                                                               x

No comments:

Post a Comment