Sunday 19 April 2015

MAC Haul | Beauty




Hi everyone :) this is my mini MAC haul, I have only four products from MAC & to be honest I can't really afford things from MAC which I am very upset about but I am grateful for the things I have so far so I wanted share this with you. The first ever thing I got from MAC is the MAC Fix Plus, the reason why I got this first & not a lipstick (as I read some people have got a lipstick first from MAC) I wanted to set my foundation in so badly & I just needed it to stay in place, so I got this & it worked wonders but sadly its running out as you can see I have used A LOT of it so I highly recommend this to everyone. The next thing is the concealer, now this concealer is the wrong colour but however I have still used it to contour & highlight my face. The last things are my two red lipsticks, the first lipstick is M.A.C Red & as you can see from the picture that I have used it up & made the lipstick go flat (shock face) its a very dark red that would look amazing with a black dress. The other lipstick is Ruby Woo & its a more lighter red than M.A.C Red, I would wear this red colour during the winter. So thats all for my MAC haul, sorry if it wasn't much but really wanted to recommend some of the things because its just a must, you need to have them in your makeup collection.


http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk


                                                                         Love
                                                                       Rumilla
                                                                            x

No comments:

Post a Comment