Tuesday 7 April 2015

Revolution | Beauty








Hi beauty lovers & happy easter to all, I would like to give a review on the Makeup Revolution products. This is my first time buying a few things from makeup revolution & I can honestly say that they are a bargain!! I am obsessed with makeup revolution now & will be sure to visit them very soon again. I'll be honest I just wanted to buy the lipstick from makeup revolution just to add to my lipstick collection, but once I used them I LOVED THEM! My lips are normally very dry & I hate it but when I used them on my lips omg my lips felt so smooth & also felt very healthy (I think lips can be healthy lol). As for the eyeshadow palette it is equivalent to a MAC eyeshadow palette, for me everything seems to be the same with the two, its just makeup revolution is A LOT cheaper, I love the texture to it, I love how it stays on my eyelids, its just a MUST to have in your eyeshadow collection. I will link below the makeup revolution sites & you won't regret buying some of these products cause now I am writing this post & I really really want to go & buy more makeup revolution products. Hope you all have a lovely easter.


http://www.makeuprevolutionstore.com
Twitter - @MakeupRVLTN
Instagram - @makeuprevolution



                                                                              Love
                                                                            Rumilla
                                                                                 x

No comments:

Post a Comment