Sunday 19 April 2015

KIKO Haul | Beauty












Hi makeup lovers :) this is my KIKO haul, most of the products on here were limited edition so you won't be able to find them in the shops but hopefully they do come back. So these are all the KIKO Products that I own, the first one is a nail polish that I love so much, it is a Mirror nail lacquer that is blue with a bit of shimmer to it. My second, third & fourth products are lipsticks are all limited addition, they are in the collection called Ace Of Dimond they are all matte so there is not shine to them, number 19 is a nude pink colour, number 34 is a dark purple colour & number 32 is a plain nude colour. The fifth product is also a lipstick but this isn't limited edition, it is a smart lipstick & the number for it is 908, the colour is more red but has also got a hint of orange in it (Zoe Sugg would love this). The sixth & seventh products are lipliners the 310 is my most favourite out of all the products from KIKO makeup as I sometimes use this as just a everyday lipstick even though it is a lipliner, it has that kind of Kylie Jenner big lip colour which I love so much, the other lipliner is 307 & its just a normal red lipliner. The eighth & ninth products from KIKO are also limited edition they are called the gold & silver drops, they are for your eyelids to give it a shimmery look but however I don't think they last long on my eyelids I think its cause its either the product has gone too old or I just need more primer on my eyelids. Over all I love KIKO so much, I'll be sure to update you all if I get anymore new products from KIKO. Thank you for reading.


http://www.kikocosmetics.co.uk


                                                                             Love
                                                                           Rumilla
                                                                                 x

No comments:

Post a Comment