Monday 9 November 2015

PLL Season 2/10 | StoryTime

Season 2 Episode 10 Touched by an 'A'-ngel

[School canteen]

Emily: Why is your phone turned off? I was trying to reach you all night.

Aria: I'm sorry. I was avoiding someone's call.

Emily: I need to talk to you about Jason.

Aria: Well, I need to talk to you about Jason. He kissed me.

Emily: - Aria!

Aria: I know, it was a mistake. Look, I was trying to figure out a way to tell you guys. I totally don't know how to tell Ezra. Do I even tell him?

Emily: Aria, Jason had pictures of you. Creepy pictures.

Aria: What?.

Emily: Spencer, Juliet and I found a darkroom in his woodshed. He developed photographs of you sleeping - Sleeping?! - Sleeping or drugged.

Aria: Okay, well, I'm officially terrified.

Spencer: Good. Okay, it's about time. And for the record, I never bought Jason's whole act-- Hanging around here, pretending to be concerned about at-risk youth, using your brother to get to you.

Aria: Hold on. He really did help Mike.

Spencer: So he could get in your house

Emily: And kiss you!

Juliet: Wait, what!

Spencer: - You're kissing him now? –

Aria: No he kissed me. Thanks, Em, I really needed that, on top of everything else.

Juliet: I need to go!

Spencer: Aria, he's dangerous.

Aria: Fine. Fine. I gotta go.

Spencer: Did you know about this?

Emily: I knew that they were connecting, but I promised I wouldn't say anything.

Spencer: It's okay. Sometimes you have to hurt someone to help them.

[School hallway]

Juliet walks fast to Nathan’s class, she passes Jason on her way, Jason hasn’t seen Juliet for a while, ever since he first came back to rosewood.

Jason: Juliet!

Juliet: don’t talk to me! Ever!

Jason: Juliet! Wait



Juliet storms off

Juliet goes to Nathan’s class, its empty. A teacher walks in

Teacher: can I help you?

Juliet: yeah I’m looking for Mr Scott

Teacher: oh didn’t he tell, he left

Juliet: so soon?

Teacher: yeah, he has gone to teach somewhere else

Juliet: oh ok, thanks

Juliet walks out the classroom feeling reified but upset.

[Hanna’s room]

Spencer: Here. Small sips.

Emily: You know what the worst part is? If I had just looked up during that massage, we'd know who "A" is.

Hanna: What did the hands feel like, a guy or a girl?

Emily: I-I thought like a girl, but now I don't know.

Juliet: Do you need to take another shower?

Emily: No, I think five is enough.

Spencer: I could use one. I've felt gross ever since I discovered. Ian's video's might have had more than one cameraman!

Hanna: That is so creepy.

Spencer: What's even creepier is that one of those guys has a gun, and a badge.

Emily: And a relationship to Jenna, who hates us.

Juliet: And hated Ali even more.

Hanna: So, which one is "A"?

Spencer: That 's the thing-- ever since we realized "A" made Ian's death look like a suicide, we've been thinking that "A" and the killer are the same person. What if "A" is a group of people, all playing together for the same team?

Emily: Or the same club.

Spencer: That's probably Aria, and my guess is she has something that she wants to say to me. If I'm not back in five minutes, send a rescue team.



Love
Rumilla

No comments:

Post a Comment