Tuesday 24 November 2015

PLL Season 6/02 | StoryTime

Season 6 Episode 2 Songs of Innocence

[Hospital]

Aria: Where is Mona?

Hanna: She's down the hall. And that other girl is down there too, Sara Harvey.

Emily: What about Andrew?

Juliet: What about him?

Hanna: I heard them talking in my ambulance. About how they found plans and journals in Andrew's house at the farm where he left the van.

Emily: Andrew Campbell and Charles DiLaurentis are the same person. That's what we're saying, right?

Aria: We're not just saying it, it's reality.

Spencer: Reality's been through a lot, and so have we.

Aria: You guys, it makes perfect sense. Andrew's always just been there on the edge of things. Always there, helping. Makes me sick just thinking about it. And Juliet and I dated him

Juliet: yeah well just be glad you weren’t too in too deep

Emily: So when do we tell the police about Charles?

Spencer: We don't

Hanna: We don't?

Spencer: The cops will know if it's true.

Aria: It is true, Spencer.

Spencer: They'll know Andrew is Charles when they find him.

[Juliet’s house]

Scott: how about I go get some food and we can all just eat and watch movies all day okay?

Hailey: sounds great

Juliet: yeah

Juliet goes to her room [flash back]

Juliet: mum

Hailey: yes babe what’s wrong?

Juliet: can I sleep in your room?

Hailey: yeah of course

Juliet: Scott can sleep in my room

Hailey: hi its okay, you can go take a rest in my room

Juliet: okay

A while later

Scott comes in with food. Hailey walks out of her room leaving the door open

Scott: hi where is Juliet?

Hailey: she’s broken. My daughter is actually broken and I can’t do anything about it

Scott: hi hi its okay

Hailey: it’s not I’m meant to be her mother I was suppose to protect her

Scott: you had no choice, she’s back, she’s safe

Juliet didn’t sleep she opens her eyes and over hears everything.

The next day

Juliet goes to her room, sits on her bed

[Flash back in A’s lair]

Juliet gets up from bed and sees a wedding dress in her room

Women on the speaker: Congratulations it’s your wedding day. Please get ready

[Flash back ends]

Hailey: hi honey

Juliet: hi

Hailey: you need to eat something

Juliet: is the food from last night still there?

Hailey: yeah

Juliet: tell Scott I said thank you – for taking care of you

Hailey: I will

Hailey hugs Juliet

Hailey: my baby!

Next day

Juliet gets ready to go out

Hailey: where you going?

Juliet: to see Ali

Hailey: oh erm I don’t know how to say this but

Juliet: mum I’ll be fine

Hailey: I know you will – but erm Andrew wants to see you

Juliet: oh

Hailey: if you don’t want to I understand and I’ll tell them to stick it where the –

Juliet: mum

Hailey: shall I drop you off to Ali’s?

Juliet: no I’ll be fine – I love you

Hailey: I love you too

[Alison’s house]

Juliet: you saved us. Thank you

Alison: I know you all would have done it for me

Juliet: you still don’t know who Charles is?

Alison: no

Juliet: you need to know Ali - please

Alison: what happened in there with you?

Juliet: I haven’t even told the others

Alison: did Charles force -

Juliet: no no nothing like that – but he wanted me in a different way

Alison: like? – Tell me

Juliet: he forced me to marry him. One night I woke to find a wedding dress that was exactly like the dress I was wearing when I was suppose to marry Jason. I wore it I had to or else – lets just say ‘or else’. I had to go to a different room and there were a lot of human sized dolls around and everything was like what I would have picked out for my wedding. At the end of the isle Charles was there, he turned around, grabbed me and forced me to sign the papers, kiss him. I don’t know if it was real or not but it looked so real. For 2 days I had to stay in this other room was like a honeymoon suit. He gave me everything then but but -

Alison: hi come here

Alison hugs her



Love
Rumilla

No comments:

Post a Comment