Tuesday 17 November 2015

PLL Season 4/07 | StoryTime

Season 4 Episode 7 Crash and Burn, Girl!

[Hanna’s house]

Emily:  We need to concentrate on Hanna.

Spencer: Yeah, you're right.

Juliet: Good. You two are talking

Aria: Now if we could only get Hanna to eat.

Spencer: We could order those mozzarella sticks from the brew. She loves those.

Emily: The brew can't deliver the one thing she really wants her mom.

Aria: This stuff is getting rock-hard.

Spencer: No, don't throw it out. Maybe Hanna's dad will eat it when he gets back.

Emily: Or we can use it to chisel Mrs. marin out of jail.

Aria: I don't think that would go over so well at her arraignment.

Juliet: What's going on with that, anyway? Has Hanna said anything?

Emily: Only that her dad won't take her to any of the meetings with the legal team.

Spencer: Well, I'll see what I can find out. Look, it's getting late. Why don't you two head home, and I'll make sure that Hanna gets something to eat before her dad gets back. It's time to bust out the big guns cake frosting and a spoon.

Aria: I'm good to stay.

Juliet: Me too.

Emily: The only way we're getting Hanna through this is together.

Spencer: So where is she, anyway?

[Aria’s room]

Spencer: I wish I'd kept my mouth shut.

Aria: Hanna knows it doesn't look good. The question is, can it get any worse? Hanna's mom, Emily's parents, my mom, and now my brother?

Juliet: You think "A" took a bat to Connor's car?

Aria: Please. This has "A" spray-painted all over it.

Emily: Come on, guys. Let's go.

Aria: To your doctor's appointment? Emily, it's just a shot.

Emily: This is about who shot Wilden. We still have time to find another murder suspect.
Spencer: Any maybe save Hanna's mom? - Whatever it is, we're in.

Emily: Good 'cause we're breaking in to Wilden's apartment.

Juliet: oh my god I’m so in

[Wilden’s apartment]

Juliet: Looks like his apartment's as messy as his police work.

Spencer: The investigators probably turned this place over a few times. I don't think this mess is all him.

Emily: They the ones who left his boxes on the floor too? Lights stay off, remember. And try and put things back where you found them in case the police come back again. Aria, gloves.

Aira: Oh. Here.

Spencer: I'm not literally digging for clues.

Aria: I grabbed what I could find.

Emily: Look for letters, pictures anything that might connect Wilden to Shana and Jenna. I still think they're gonna be our best shot at saving Hanna's mom.

Juliet: The bedroom's over here.

Spencer: It's probably just a telemarketer.

Aria: Do we pick it up?

Emily: Or it'll stop when it goes to voicemail. See? Keep looking.

Emily: Kitchen's clear. I got nothing.

Spencer: Yeah, mail's pretty tame. It's just junk, bills.

Aria: I feel weird touching his stuff even with gloves on.

Emily: Come up with anything?

Aria: Not a lot, just some family photos, lots and lots of black socks and his, uh Film collection.

Emily: Wilden's a film buff? What, like classics?

Juliet: Yeah, if you consider "lord of the g-strings" a classic.

Spencer: It's weird, though, there's no plants, no art, there's not a lot of, like, knick-knacks or personal stuff.

Juliet: I think what I found was pretty personal.

Emily: Spencer's right. It's like he came here to eat, sleep and change his socks.

Juliet: I think he did a little more than just change his socks.

Aria: And they weren't even under his socks they were just stacked on his nightstand like, "hmm. What do I want to watch tonight Jimmy Kimmel or boobs?"

Emily: Aria, focus. We already knew that Wilden was a creep, okay? And what are we missing?

Aria: Did you check that box?

Spencer: I didn't even see that.

Aria: Might be a gift. That's pretty personal.

Emily: This is from that fancy steak company my dad always gets from my Uncle for his birthday.

Spencer: Ohh! God, that's ripe!

Aria: I don't see a note or anything.

Juliet: Oh, my God, it's making my eyes water.

Spencer: I hate to say this, but I'm really grateful for these hideous gloves right now. "Can't wait to see you at our little barbecue. Kisses, 'A.'"



Love
Rumilla
x

No comments:

Post a Comment