Tuesday 17 November 2015

PLL Season 4/05 | StoryTime

Season 4 Episode 5 Gamma Zeta Die!

[School]

Hanna: Hey, you guys, why would I dream that? I mean, "A" is about to drop the hammer on my mom.

Spencer: The only thing your dream is telling you is that you should be drinking warm milk before bed.

Hanna: My dad's gun is missing, Spencer.

Aria: Yeah, and that look really bad, but we've gone over this. "A" has tried to frame us before—

Hanna: No, it's not framing if you actually did it!

Emily: Hanna, this is your mother.

Juliet: Okay, looked you in the eye and told you she didn't.

Ella: Don't you guys have a class to get to?

Aria: Yeah, we're going.

Ella: You'd get there faster if your feet were actually moving.

Juliet: Whoa, what's with your mom? Kinda harsh.

Aria: I don't know. She's been really weird the past few days. Makes me wonder if "A's" moved on from Hanna's mom to mine.

Hanna: Well, "A" can multi-task. Can you guys come over after school?

Spencer: I can't. I have a strategy session at the brew. My mom's hired a spin-doctor to make me shiny and new again.

Aria: Sorry?

Spencer: It's an admissions coach. She wants him to wave his magic loafer and get me into college.

Hanna: All right, I'll see you later, guys.

Aria: Okay.

Emily: How much do you think a spin-doctor like that cost?

Juliet: It's the Hastings, so I'm guessing it costs than your car.

Spencer: Guys, this isn't about money, okay? I mean, the last thing on my mind right now is trying to sell myself. With everything that went down with Melissa, and Tippi being birdnapped.

Aria: Don't even bring up that singing canary.

Spencer: Parrot.

Aria: Whatever. We don't have the bird or the beast. Now that Melissa's gone, we have very little to go on.

Spencer: Well, if Melissa was telling the truth about anything, then we should be following the Ali trail.

Juliet: And that trail ends with "Board shorts."

Emily: And our only way of finding him was through Tippi's phone number.

Aria: I've already spent days researching that stupid number. I can't find a single thread that links Wilden, Ian, or Garrett to York County.

Spencer: Hold up. Wait, there's a college there, I just saw it. Cicero. Cicero College.

Juliet: Is there a contact number?

Spencer: Yeah. That's interesting.

Aria: Yeah.

Emily: What?

Aria: Yeah, look. The area code and the prefix are the same.

Spencer: Looks like we just got a little closer.

[Juliet’s room]

Juliet: can’t believe we all got in the same college

Brooke: I know the three of us back together again

Juliet: “back together”?

Payton: yeah ever since you got back with your old pals you forgot about us

Juliet: I didn’t

Brooke: you did

Juliet: I’m sorry you guys

Brooke: it’s cool

Payton: I heard the sorority really wants us

Brooke: I can’t believe it

Payton: me too – Juliet

Juliet: yeah

Payton: you ready to go to the party now

Juliet: erm

Brooke: please don’t flake on us

Juliet: Lets go - come on!

Payton: she’s back

Brooke: totally



Love
Rumilla

No comments:

Post a Comment