Friday 20 November 2015

PLL Season 5/02 | StoryTime

Season 5 episode 2 Whirly Girl

[Outside]

Hanna: Ali, are you okay?

Emily: Stop. You don't need to run anymore. "A" is gone. Come on

Spencer: Ali, look we talked about this. You know it's the right decision.

Alison: Maybe I should go home first speak to my mom.

Juliet: Ali, your mother buried you.

Spencer: Look, I think it's more important that the police know you're alive before your mom does.

Emily: Hey, yeah. You need to walk in there and tell them everything. I mean, about Mona being "A," Shana taking over where Mona left off all of it. Start with the night that you ran away.

Spencer: No. Before that you have to start with the Jenna thing.

Hanna: Wait, what? Why?

Spencer: She has to. Shana was after us for payback for what happened to Jenna.

Alison: I can't do this. I can't.

Emily: You can. Okay, you're not in this alone. "A" tortured all of us, and what happened to Shana

Aria: Happened because of me. And I can handle that part. I think. But, Ali, look, you're gonna have to cover the rest.

Spencer: Ali. Are we in agreement?

[Police station]

Hanna: Was I sleeping on that bus? When did we discuss kidnapping? –

Spencer: We didn't.

Emily: oh my god

Juliet: Why is it just her dad? - Where is her mother?

Aria: I don't know.

[Alison’s room]

Emily: Ali, it can't be a coincidence. Jason came back from New York the same night as us.

Alison: He was in my room last night, watching me sleep.

Emily: Jason? Oh my, God!

Juliet: it can’t have been Jason

Alison: I know what I saw

Emily: You can't stay here tonight, you need to tell your dad you wanna sleep at Spencer's.

Alison: It's never gonna to happen. I mean, he won't even let me walk to the freaking mailbox. Where are you in this, Spencer? You haven't even said a word. Should I be afraid of our big brother? I know you told him. Don't sweat it. I'm even starting to think that my dad knows too. So you think Jason is the one that slammed that rock in my head? I mean, is that why my mom has just magically disappeared as soon as I decide to come home?

Spencer: I don't know. Maybe. And you were needling both of our families with that secret, they probably both wanted you to shut up.

Alison: So you think that's why he went after me?

Spencer: I can't say for sure, but if your mom did choose him over you she had every reason to make the rest of us look bad, and we've been framed as pathological liars ever since then. So if we ever did find out who hit you, nobody would even believe us.

Alison: Wow. You really have given it some thought.

Emily: Look, my mom comes back tomorrow. You can stay with us.

Alison: Emily, I just got back, my dad's not going to let me out for sleepovers.

Emily: Well, what're you going to do?

Alison:  I have a few ideas.

Spencer: Well, can you let us in on them? So that we're not caught paddling around like idiots trying to play catch-up?

Alison: I told you Spencer I made up that lie to protect Aria.
She kind of killed someone, remember?

Spencer: You could have consulted us first.

Emily: Okay, guys, please stop. What's done is done. We need to focus our energy on who's trying to sink us now.

Alison: but can I trust you?

Juliet: why are you looking at me?

Alison: cause I know you were or even are in love with my brother, I mean you both nearly got freaking married

Juliet: you are right I was in love with your brother but things change Ali

Alison: you’ve gone worse at lying




[Alison’s house]

Hanna: There is a meditation center that Mrs. D once went to, you can try calling there

Alison’s dad: Thank you, Hanna, and thank your mother for me. We were just about to have dinner. If you girls want to join us?

Juliet: Sure.

Hanna: We we can't tonight.

Emily: Uhh right. Maybe tomorrow.

Alison’s dad: Anytime.

Emily: What's going on?

Juliet: Why can't I eat dinner?

Hanna: Just get in the car. I've to show you something. It's an update on Mrs. D.

Emily: Ali's dad thinks he's hiding her in Philly.

Juliet: Wait, who's hiding her?

Emily: Jason. Jason told his dad he had to drop something off to a friend in Philly. Could that be code for New York? What is this?

Hanna: Mrs. D wrote that email the night that she escaped town, but she never sent it. It says, "I can't protect you anymore". Who would she have written that to?

Hanna: What's up, Jason? I just saw what you delivered. Your dad asked my mother

Jason: Yeah, well, my mother didn't. So, maybe it is time people stay the hell out of places they don't belong. That includes you.

Juliet gets out the car

Juliet: hi you can’t talk to us like that!

Jason: well I just did

Jason drives off and Juliet gets back in Hanna’s car

Juliet: Follow him.

Hanna: No, you follow him. I have to change my underwear.

Emily: Hanna, hurry up. Okay? He might be going to see his mother.

Juliet: Hurry up!

[Outside]

Hanna: There is no way his mom's in there. Mrs. D wouldn't even walk down this street.

Emily: Why not? If she's hiding out she's not going to be doing it at the Four Seasons. We need to ring the buzzer he pressed. Maybe Mrs. D will answer. Come on

Juliet: Was it this one? Or was it, was it that one?

Man: Who are you looking for? Well, can I help you?

Emily: Umm I I I heard that there might be a vacancy available for a sub-let.

Man: Sub-let? Who who who told you that, huh? But, who are you? A real estate agent? Get out of here. Now! All of youse.

[Spencer’s house]

Aria: I'm going to the cops tonight, I have to. You guys I I can't hold on to this.

Hanna: Aria breathe.

Emily: Can you please wait and discuss this with all of us here?

Aria: Where is Spencer?

Juliet: She went next door to distract Mr. DiLaurentis so we could sneak Ali over here.

Hanna: She better haul us because I'm guessing Jason is not making too many more stops tonight.

Aria: Guys, please, enough with Jason for a minute. Mona knows that we were in New York. Don't you understand? Okay, it's only a matter of time before she runs out of whistles and start tearing our balloons and say Aria killed Shana.

Hanna: Okay, whistles?

Emily: Aria, stop.

Juliet: Okay. Mona does not know about Shana.

Aria: Then who does? Who? Who is screwing with me? And you keep me telling me that "A" is dead.

Hanna: "A" is dead, Aria.

Aria: Then why am I hearing a violin in my backyard? Who's the fiddler on my freaking roof?

Emily: Hey, Aria, listen to us. Jason was the one in New York. Once we can prove that he is a threat that made Ali tell that kidnapping lie then

Juliet: But how're we doing that?

Emily: I don't know, that's why we're having a meeting. He tried to marry Juliet for a reason, I’m sorry Juliet he might not have ever loved you and he probably gave you to Cece

Hanna: okay stop Emily

Emily: Once the police are on to Mrs. D and Jason, then everything we've done can be explained and Alison can finally tell the truth.

Juliet: I wanna know the truth so bad right now

[Outside]

Emily: Pepe. Pepe, what's wrong?

Aria: How did she know it's name? Whose dog is that?

Hanna: Alison's.

Aria: When did she had the time to get a dog?

Emily: Oh, my God!

Juliet: Jason. Don't no Jason.



Love
Rumilla

No comments:

Post a Comment