Tuesday 24 November 2015

PLL Season 6/06 | StoryTime

Season 6 Episode 6 No Stone Unturned

[Inside Juliet’s car]

Juliet: Hanna where are you going?

Hanna: you just say in here and follow me after, okay?

Juliet: okay

Outside

Hanna: Hi, there. I'm so embarrassed. I thought I put my ticket in my bag but I can't find it. And now I'm thinking I may have used it to throw away my gum.

Guy: Um, which one is yours? Ugh.

Hanna: God, this is so weird. Um, I just got it back from the dealership and they changed the keychain. But it's a dark green Range Rover. Tan interior

Guy: I need the ticket, Miss. Have you checked your pockets?

Hanna: Well I thought that I checked everything.

Guy: Maybe you left it on the table.

Hanna: Oh, come on, you know the car. It has, like, a Harwick bumper sticker on the back.Really nice smell inside. Like, cinnamon toast. Seriously? You honestly don't remember me? Oh, God, that really hurts. I mean, fine, I'll just walk back to New Jersey.

Guy: Miss? I I think I know the car.

Hanna: Ugh. That's it. Thank God one of us has a brain.

Cellphone ringing

Hanna: What's your ETA?

Spencer: I'm almost there.

Hanna: Okay, well, there's an alley right when you turn right on Front Street, meet me there.

Spencer: Are you stealing her car?

Hanna: No, I am borrowing it. Don't get all preachy with me, Puff 'n' Stuff. I gotta go. You saved my life. Love you.

A while later

Spencer: What kind of lab did you say Lesli worked at?

Hanna: I don't know. It was at a colloge. Why?

Juliet: Maybe this key card could help us get in there.

Spencer: How fast do you think Caleb can make a copy?

Hanna: I have no idea. God, this girl's such a slob. Ugh, she has this hairbrush back here that smells like a cat box.

Spencer: Well, what's Caleb doing right now?

Hanna: Why do you keep asking me about Caleb?

Spencer: Why do your shoulders go up every time I say his name?

Juliet: Are you guys still -

Hanna: No, we're nothing, okay?

Juliet: Hanna? Don't lock Caleb out.

Hanna: Yeah believe me, I can't. My mom keeps letting him in. I mean, they eat meals together now because I won't let him cut my meat. What is she using this for?

Spencer: Those are wire cutters.

Hanna: Why does she need to cut wires?

Spencer: Why does Caleb wanna cut your meat?

Hanna: Because he thinks I'm weak and I'm not. Oh, my God. She has, like, ten pairs of these grandma glasses in here.

Spencer: Okay, look, I'm gonna text Caleb.

Hanna: No, don't.

Spencer: We need his help to copy this. I'm not gonna tell him why.

Hanna: Oh, my God. I can see better with these. I needed glasses this whole time and I never knew it.

Spencer: Let me see.

Juliet: Give me pair.

Spencer: give me another pair. There's no prescription in these.

Hanna: What?

Spencer: They're clear. They're fake. She has multiple pairs of fake glasses. God, this girl is fooling everyone.

Spencer: Oh, my God.

Hanna: What?

Juliet: What's inside the boxes?

Spencer: They're unassembled cages.

Hanna: Cages? For what?

Spencer: They're not for gerbils, Hanna. There's five of them and each one is big enough for

Hanna: What?

Juliet: For us.

[Animal place]

Aria: Lesli experiments on animals?

Hanna: Of course she does.

Hanna: What do you think we are to her?

Spencer: You guys, less talking, more looking. Which one is her desk?

Aria: Umm wait, this is it. Alright. What am I supposed to be looking for?

Spencer: Well, she's furnished an underground bunker so I'm guessing she must have a stack of receipts the size of a phone book.

Aria: So, Ezra came to my house. I came really close to telling him.

Spencer: Telling him what?

Aria: About why we're here. Everything. I hate lying to him.

Spencer: Okay, but you guys aren't even together anymore so why do you feel like you owe him?

Aria: No, it's not about owing him it's just who I turn to in times like this who makes me feel safe.

Spencer: Is that really fair to him?

Beeping

Hanna: What the hell was that?

Beeping

Hanna: Spencer, what are you what are you doing? Wait. Why am I beeping? I haven't even stolen anything yet.

Beeping

Hanna: Spencer! Say something! Why are we, like, radioactive?

Spencer: Bitch chipped us.

Juliet: oh my god!

Aria: She chipped us? She friggin' chipped us? Well, how do we get it out?

Spencer: She chipped us in the bunker. That's why we were drugged.

Hanna: Yeah, just like every other animal she sicked on us. Birds, snakes, wild horses.

Juliet: Okay, we can stand here and list A's greatest hits but we still need something real to give to the police.

Spencer: So, Aria Juliet, please keep on checking the desks. Hanna, let's check these shelves.

Hanna: Why can't we just hand over our heads?

Spencer: Hanna, what are you doing?

Hanna: She doesn't get to keep anybody in cages anymore.

Spencer: Stop.

Hanna: I'm letting them out.

Spencer: Hanna, get away from the window you're gonna set off the alarm.

Hanna: I don't care.

Spencer: What? You will when the campus police show up! Just get away from the window. Oh, oh. Okay, stay back. Move really slowly. These are not cuddly animals.

Hanna: Wait, why is it moving like that? Is it on speed or something?

Spencer: Hanna, it's a lab! It could be on a lot of things, okay? Starting with anthrax! Just stay calm.

Aria: Guys, hey. Check out this invoice.

Juliet: Aria. I think you shouldn’t

Aria: She just ordered like a dozen

Spencer: Don't scream, you're gonna make it worse.

Hanna: Is there another light we can turn on?

Spencer: No. They're nocturnal, okay? I don't wanna traumatize them any more than they already have been. We just need to get them back in their cages.

Juliet: Them?

Hanna: Yes, there's rats too. And they jump.

Spencer: Do you guys have any food?

Hanna: Do they eat cheese sticks? Hey, Spencer, not all of them, that's my dinner.

Spencer: Shut up. Shh. What are you doing?

Juliet: What just happened?
                  
Hanna: Why'd the lights go out?

Mona: Have you guys lost your minds?

Hanna: Mona, you followed us here again?

Aria: Why did you turn the lights off?
Mona: So the security guard wouldn't see us.

Juliet: Us? Oh, save it, Mona. You are not one of us. You're working for A.

Spencer: You and Lesli Stone are going down.

Hanna: We have what we need and we're giving it straight to the police.

Mona: This college will prosecute. I'm just trying to save you from yourselves.

Spencer: Cut the crap, Mona! The only thing you're trying to protect is Lesli's vendetta against us.

Hanna: Yeah, which is crazy because we had nothing to do with what happened to Bethany!

Aria: Yeah, we had never even heard of Lesli's friend until she was found in Alison's grave!

Mona: Her friend? Where did it say in Lesli's file that she was friends with Bethany Young? - She hated that girl.

Spencer: Oh, really? And I suppose she hated Charles too? So much that she had to start pretending to be him.

Mona: Lesli is not pretending to be Charles. She's just pretending to be stable. That's why she didn't want anyone to see that file.

Hanna: She was in Radley the same time as Charles. You're telling me that Lesli never even

Mona: I asked her myself. She'd only heard Charles' name once. The night that Bethany snuck out of Radley and never came back. Charles snuck out that night too.

Juliet: Wait. That was the night that Alison disappeared. Charles was already dead by then.

Mona: Not according to Lesli. They were looking for two patients. The entire place went on lockdown because of Bethany and Charles.

Hanna: He had to be dead, Mona. He donated his organs. Show her, Spencer.

Spencer: Look.

Aria: Spencer, why did you just give her those?

Spencer: Don't worry, I made copies.

Mona: This donation form's a sham. Look at the medications Charles was taking. Nobody would want his liver. He's not an eligible donor.

Hanna: So what are you saying?

Aria: What, that Charles is alive?

Mona: Of course, and probably planning something big and wanted to keep us distracted. Lesli's just easy pickings.

Spencer: We have a picture. And the person in the hoodie is not a guy.

Mona: Spencer, if you caught A in a photo it's because A wanted to be caught.

[Juliet’s bedroom]

Juliet trying on a dress she gets out of her closet to find Jason stand at her door. Jason slowly walks into Juliet’s room

Jason: I cared - and I still do



Juliet goes next to Jason pushes his hair back, kisses Jason; Jason unzips Juliet’s dress. Takes her dress off and picks her up, puts her on her bed gently. Jason kisses her neck then starts kissing her lips

Jason: I love you Juliet James

Juliet: I love you too Jason Dilarentis




Love
Rumilla

No comments:

Post a Comment