Tuesday 17 November 2015

PLL Season 3/23 | StoryTime

Season 3 Episode 23 I'm Your Puppet

[Radley]

Nurse: You have visitors. Spencer? I'll be in the hall if you need me.

Aria: Hey.

Emily: You knew we were coming, right? We spoke with your mom.

Aria: We wanted to be here the first day.

Juliet: But she said you were going to be home tomorrow, so

Spencer: She still believes that? She thinks that I'll be able to sleep through the night if I just take a nice bubble bath and lay in my own bed?

Emily: I think what she wants is

Spencer: I know what she wants, but they don't make a loofa that scrapes out the inside of your head.

Hanna: The park rangers found a body.


Aria: Hannah!

Hanna: What? The sooner she knows, the sooner she checks out of this place.

Emily: What Hannah is trying to say is we have good news. They found a body in the woods. The police believe it was a camper.

Spencer: It was Toby.

Juliet: No, Spence, it wasn't.

Aria: This person, he'd been missing for awhile and he was nowhere near where you thought you saw

Spencer: I know what I saw. It was Toby.

Juliet: Hey, so, um, I was thinking tomorrow night when you get home, we could all

Spencer: I need to stay here. I need more time.

Hanna: Time for what?

Emily: Hannah.

Hanna: Shuffling around in Mona's old slippers isn't going to get her any better.

Juliet: Hannah, chill.

Hanna: You know what I would not dine here, if I were you, I had to sneak around in that kitchen, and I saw a roach big enough to wear an apron.
Aria: Moving. On.

Hanna: You are not crazy. This place is.

Spencer: I'm too tired to have this fight right now, guys. I feel safe here. Those bars don't just keep you from getting out, they keep other people from getting in.

[School hallway]

Hanna:  Sorry you guys, Caleb had a lot to share.

Juliet: hi guys what’s up?

Juliet: Why are you blushing? Why is she blushing?

Aria: Shana's cruising her, and I think that she should shut it down before it turns into ex and the city.

Emily: Guys, I'm not thinking about Shana. We need to help Spencer.

Hanna: No, Em, you saw her face. She's not getting out of there unless we kidnap her.

Aria: Or we actually take the body there and prove to her it isn't Toby. Em, that's not a real option.

Emily: No, but, taking a picture of it is. And we've been to that morgue before, what's stopping us from going back?

Aria: Um, do we really have to answer that?

[Classroom]

Andrew: hi

Juliet: hi

Andrew: you’ve been avoiding me?

Juliet: no i had so much going on and I just didn’t have time for anything

Andrew: is this about Spencer & I?

Juliet: no its not. I don’t wanna lie, I hocked up with Noel kahn

Andrew: what

Juliet: it meant anything, I was angry and

Andrew: you said you were fine, why did you lie about that?

Juliet: cause I didn’t want you to worry

Andrew: well you don’t need to worry about me no more, cause we are done Juliet

Juliet: wait Andrew please

Andrew: you know I felt so guilty about what I did with Spencer I wanted to surprise you with dinner and forget it

[Hospital]

Aria: Okay, who are we supposed to text if I see someone?

Emily: Me. Not Hannah. We're using her phone to take the picture. Hannah, pay attention.

Hanna: What? I'm sorry. My boyfriend's dad got nailed for stealing. Where do you sell a hot bell, anyway?

Emily: Hannah, focus. I don't want to be in there any longer than we have to. We find John Doe, we take the picture, and we get out of here.

Aria: If it's bronze, you probably melt it down first.

Hanna: Melt it into what?

Emily: Why are we still discussing bells?

Hanna: Because Caleb thinks his dad is a Saint, and I know he's selling pieces of our church online.

Emily: Okay, forget it. I'll do this alone.

Juliet: what was that

Aria: sshh, look

Juliet: red coat

Aria: come on

[Aria’s house]

Aria: So, basically "A" was framing Jamie the whole time?

Juliet: Do you think that bill from the collection box was

Hanna: Don't you? Caleb is never going to forgive me.

Aria: Where is he now?

Hanna: He went to go find Jamie. But even if he does, what is he supposed to tell him?

Juliet: He may just have to find a way to tell him the truth.

Aria: Caleb's familiar with the workings of "A."

Hanna: So is Ezra. Do you plan on telling him who bought his kid a big, fat balloon today?

Juliet: Em?

Emily: It was the wrong body.

Aria: What?

Emily: The John Doe, the one in the mask. It was the wrong one.

Hanna: Emily, you're not making sense.

Emily: They just found a body tonight. In a shallow grave out in the woods.

Aria: Where?


Emily: Exactly where Spencer said it was. They found her purse close by.


Love
Rumilla
x

No comments:

Post a Comment