Tuesday 17 November 2015

PLL Season 4/06 | StoryTime

Season 4 Episode 6 Under the Gun


[Brew]

Aria: hen you called me back from that sorority party, I thought you were gonna tell me that you'd found the person Ali was talking to, not that

Spencer: Hanna got arrested.

Aria: Yeah. Not that.

Juliet: Where's Emily?

Aria: It's not like her to be late.

Juliet: I don't know, maybe she got a hold of Hanna.

Spencer: Yeah, or she could be avoiding me.

Aria: All right, well you need to apologize or get over it or do whatever you have to do, okay? I don't care who said what to who, but we need all brains on board and we're already down one. You got it?
Spencer: Aye aye, Captain.

Aria: Ugh. Taste this. It's disgusting.

Spencer: No, you just spit in it. How was your sorority party?

Juliet: well nothing but the usual, got really drunk & kissed a few guys

Aria: yeah normal for you maybe

Spencer: Hey, em.

Aria: You talk to Hanna?

Emily: Is this mine?

Spencer: Yeah, but don't.

Juliet: How is she?

Emily: Freaked out. She's waiting to hear back from the D.A. About the charges. Meanwhile, the cops are running tests on her dad's gun to see if it was used to kill Wilden.

Aria: They can actually do that? Yeah.

Spencer: It's called ballistics. When you fire a gun, the barrel leaves grooves on the bullet. Like a pattern. And if the pattern of that barrel matches the bullet that killed Wilden, then bam, that's the murder weapon.

Emily: And there's more. Shana's back.
Permanently. She enrolled at Rosewood high, and took my spot on the swim team.

Juliet: What are you talking about?

Emily: I'm talking about the girl who may have tried to set us on fire, run you over, sitting next to us in social studies.

Aria: But why? What does Shana have against us?

Spencer: Well, Mona said Shana was in love with Jenna. And that they were both afraid of

Emily: Melissa Who moved to London.

Juliet: So, Melissa moves out; Shana moves in.

Emily: And Jenna gets a new seeing eye dog at Rosewood high. On top of everything, guess who's in charge of training the new guy and running the open mic night tomorrow?

Aria: Hey, let me help. Just sit down, settle in, okay? I'll deal with it, my brother knows him.

Juliet: while she does that I need to go to practice, see you guys

[Brew]

Emily: Chocolate or raspberry?

Aria: 'Kay, you can stop with the sympathy food. Hmm. Chocolate. Obviously.

Emily: Look, if I could've had anyone else working tonight, you know I would have.

Aria: No, it's fine. Really. And plus I don't have anything to be ashamed of. Says my suddenly wise younger brother.

Emily: Well, if it makes you feel better, I did put him on garbage duty.

Aria: Huh, it does. Thank you.

Spencer: Hey.

Juliet: Hi guys

Spencer: hi why didn’t you come in with me?

Juliet: take a wild guess

Spencer: oh come on. Any chance you're still talking to me?

Emily: Yeah. How was the Grunwald?

Spencer: She said that she didn't know Ali. But I think that Shana got to her first.

Emily: You think or you know?

Spencer: I saw her there. Shana. In creepy-ville.

Aria: What is lieutenant Tanner doing here?

Spencer: Maybe she's into slam poetry?

Tanner: Emily.

Emily: Lieutenant Tanner, hi. Did my mom tell you about the event tonight?

Tanner: Uh-uh. I saw a flyer up at the station. But I'm not here for the music. Can you get someone to cover you for you for a moment?

Emily: Me? Uh-huh. Um, yeah. Sure.

Tanner: Good. I need you at the station. Alone. It won't take long.

Aria: First Hanna, now Emily.

Spencer: Don't say it like that.

Aria: Like what?

Spencer: Like one of us is next.

Juliet: well she’s right isn’t she?

Aria: Tell us about Shana

Spencer: There's not that much to tell, really. I saw her in that town, and then she jumped in Jenna's car and she drove away. We tried to follow, but we lost her

Juliet: No, you didn't.



Love
Rumilla

No comments:

Post a Comment