Thursday 19 November 2015

PLL Season 4/18 | StoryTime

Season 4 Episode 18 Hot For Teacher

[Brew]

Emily: Guys.

Spencer: Have you heard her from since?

Juliet: Can we trust her now?

Emily: If Ali does, I guess that means we should try.

Hanna: Shana has too many faces to trust. I've been keeping count and running out of fingers.

Aria: We all got a finger you can use. It's not the nice kind. So is your dad going to be okay?

Emily: They'll monitor his heart for a while to make sure, but in the long run, he should be fine.

Hanna: Except the part where Shana gave him a heart attack.

Emily: It wasn't a heart attack. The doctors said his chest pains were caused from anemia. Besides, I don't think it was her. I mean Shana led me to Ali. Why would she turn around and punish me for trying to find "A"? And we know that "A" is a dude.

Hanna: Maybe Shana's helping this dude. Wasn't she seen sneaking around Wren's apartment shipping boxes to Melissa?

Spencer: Sure, but let's say it's not Shana, you know. Could be somebody else? Maybe it's somebody who's working on the play with Mr.
Fitz.

Emily: I was the first crew member he brought on.

Spencer: And he asked you to meet him after school, right?

Emily: Yeah, he asked me to copy audition scenes while he was out running an errand. He said he'd come by if he could.

Spencer: What about you, Aria?

Aria: What about me?

Spencer:  I was just wondering if maybe since you and Jake broke up

Aria: Yeah, that doesn't mean we're back together. Look, look, I've been taking some time for myself. Ezra and I haven't talked in a really long time.

Spencer: Do you think you could ask him?

Juliet: No. No asking, no following, no taking a look.

Hanna: Yeah "A" gave us an order in my mouth.

Spencer: I'm just trying to help Emily figure out who was chasing her.

Aria: Yeah, but Emily already said that Ezra wasn't there. I don't know what kind of help he would be.

Spencer: Yeah. You're right.

Hanna: I'm cutting you off. You're over-caffeinated.

Spencer: What? It's herbal tea.

Hanna: Spencer, I'm about to have a breakdown, okay, and your floppy foot is gonna push me over the edge.

Spencer: So go sit over there, okay. We're all really tense.

Spencer: Tense? "A" knocked me out, shot me up and played post office between my teeth. "Dead girls can't smile."

Emily: If we don't keep trying to help Ali, she'll never be able to come home.

Aria: Yeah, and the longer that she's out there on her own, the easier it is for "A" to get to her.

Hanna: We're not doing anything. We're just gonna wait for her to contact us again.

Spencer: Yeah, if she contacts us. I mean I might have biffed that one permanently.

Juliet: We don't know that for sure.

Hanna: Can we just all agree on this to keep us safe?

Aria: Yeah, of course.

Spencer: Yeah, absolutely.

[Brew]

Juliet: so how about you come over my place, I’ll cook you a meal?

Paul: how can I say no?

Juliet: good

Paul: aah need to go to work now

Juliet: I’ll miss you

Paul: I’ll miss you too

Juliet: thank you

Paul: for?

Juliet: for making me feel the way I do, I never thought I would feel like this in a very long time – oh god am I scaring you

Paul: no, I’m happy you feel that way

[Spencer’s house]

Emily: Wait. He has a surveillance camera? What if the building manager put it there?

Spencer: It was hidden. And most honest people put up a sign saying you're being recorded. Who else do we know who likes to hide cameras and spy on people?

Juliet: But Mr. Fitz? Mr. Fitz isn't You're saying that you think he's "A"?

Hanna: I know. My head feels like it's full of hot ice cubes. I mean, he was so sweet to me when my mom was in jail

Emily: He helped me with my college essays.

Juliet: he helped me get over Jason

Spencer: He was probably trying to get close so we'd let our guard down.

Emily: Have you called Aria? We have to call Aria.

Spencer: No, not yet. I don't think we should tell her until we're 100% sure.

Juliet: Well, she's in Syracuse with her dad. So she's safe for now.

Hanna: Oh, thank God you brought coffee.

Spencer: Here, do you want me to make some?

Hanna: Yes

Emily: But not with that. That's for Shana.

Hanna: What does Shana want with a bag of beans? And why are you still talking to her?

Emily: She needed me to help her with this.

Spencer: Shana give you this?

Emily: No. It belongs to Alison. Shana was supposed to meet me at the Brew, but she never showed up. There's contact information there, maybe for other people who are helping her or places to stay. All I know is that Alison's running out of money and Shana's the only one who knows how to reach her. If she can't deliver it

Spencer: Ali can't keep on the move. And she's vulnerable. When was the last time you talked with Shana?

Emily: This afternoon. Why?

Hanna: You said that Ezra never came home today.

Emily: Do you think he's got her?

Spencer: I think maybe he wants Shana to lead him to Alison so he can finish what he started.



Love
Rumilla

No comments:

Post a Comment