Monday 16 November 2015

PLL Season 3/18 | StoryTime

Season 3 Episode 18 Dead to Me

[Brew]

Juliet: Nothing?

Aria: Nothing since he left. Well, he sent an "I got here" text.

Hanna: Well, that counts If you want it to.

Aria: I mean, I know he's doing the right thing, it's just the idea that something's happening hundreds of miles away that's gonna change everything.

Spencer: This is cold. I'm just gonna go get a refill.

Hanna: Do you think Wilden read that notebook by now?

Emily: He must have.

Juliet: So he knows what we know.

Hanna: And what exactly do we know?

Aria: It's just Cece's version of things.

Emily: There was a picture of him in Cape Bay. I'm going back to the police station after school, take a snap of it on my phone.

Jason: Spencer.

Spencer: Hey. Jason.

Jason: I've got some news. We're keeping this kind of quiet, but they've released Ali's remains to my family. There's gonna be a re-interment.

Emily: She's being buried again?

Jason: Not in the ground. In the mausoleum. There'll be a service, family only, but I've arranged for you guys to have some time after my parents leave.

Emily: Thank you.

Jason: There's something else. The things we put in the casket with Ali, they're still missing. The state police think whoever opened the grave is keeping them as some kind of sick souvenirs. The cops figure when they find those, they'll find the creeps who did this. I think they're right. Look, I just wanted you guys to hear it from me. I'll text you when I know the details about saying good-bye to Ali.

Spencer: Don't bother. I've said all the good-byes I want to say.

Emily: Spencer.

Spencer: What? She's Saint Ali now? Are her bones fully relics or something?

Hanna: You need to dial it back.

Spencer: No, you dial it back. I'm finished with all of this. You guys want to pay a visit to the crypt keeper, that's fine, it's your business, but keep me out of it!

Aria: We'll be there.

Juliet: should I go & see if she’s okay?

Emily: no I think she’ll be fine

Jason: how you doing Juliet?

Juliet: good

Jason: okay well I’ll text you – all

[School canteen]

Andrew & Juliet kissing

Andrew: Oh we should probably get to class

Juliet: what lunch hasn’t even finished yet

Andrew: I know but maybe we can get a few things in early

Juliet: oh god you’re such a nerd

Juliet tries to kiss Andrew again

Andrew: stop come on

Juliet: lead the way

Andrew: this is official right?

Juliet: yeah why do you ask?

Andrew: cause I don’t want to be lead on, you’re scared of being hurt well so am I

Juliet: don’t worry we’re fine

Andrew: okay good come on

[Mausoleum]

Hanna: So shall we just wait, or?

Jason: I'm pretty sure she's not coming.

Aria: "Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality." –

Hanna: That's creepy.

Aria: It's Emily Dickinson.

Hanna: I don't care if it's Santa Claus, consider me creeped.

Jason: It's okay. It is a touch creepy in here. My parents barely stayed two minutes.
Juliet: Hey, you okay?

Jason: Spencer. You changed your mind.

Spencer: No. I just knew that I could find you here. I do have something to say to you.

All: Spencer.

Spencer: Ali was pregnant when she died.

Jason: What? What is she talking about? Is this true?

Spencer: We can't know for sure. Emily looked it up, and her early pregnancy wouldn't have shown up in an autopsy. Isn't that right, Em?

Juliet: You have no idea what you're saying right now.

Aria: What the hell is wrong with you?  

Jason: How do you know about this? - I mean, who would she have –

Spencer: Who's the father? - Oh, that's the best part.

Jason: Who, Spencer?

Hanna: Spencer, don't.

Spencer: I don't care!

Aria: Don't do this. Not here, Spencer.

Spencer: Detective Wilden. One of Rosewood's finest.

Juliet: Jason!

Aria: just let him go

Hanna: Please tell me this is part of some brilliant Spencer plan.

Emily: It's not. She's just hurting and wants us to hurt just as bad.

Aria: We're your friends, we're not your punching bags.

[Outside]

Juliet: Okay, so how are we gonna fix this? What are we telling Jason?

Aria: Forget Jason. There's something really wrong with Spencer. I mean, this is bigger than Toby leaving. I'm heartbroken too, but she just seems Broken.

Emily: It's one thing to doubt the person you're with if they ever loved you, if they didn't it's something else entirely when you start to doubt yourself. Do you hear that?

Aria: You mean the sprinklers?

Emily: I heard it that night. Not in Ali's yard, at her grave. I mixed up the nightmares. The girl the girl in the red coat. It all happened right here. I didn't hurt her.

Aria: Ali? Of course not.

Hanna: Wait, so this was after Jenna and Noel picked you up from the diner?

Emily: I don't know. It could have been before.

Hanna: I know this sounds ridiculous, but someone has to ask do you think it was Alison in the red coat?

Aria: Alison digging up her own grave?

Hanna: I said it was ridiculous.

Juliet: And you were right.

Emily: All I know is that it was a woman, she was blond, and she was wearing a red coat.

Hanna: And What?


Emily: She's the one in charge.


Love
Rumilla
x

No comments:

Post a Comment