Tuesday 24 November 2015

PLL Season 6/08 | StoryTime

Season 6 Episode 8 FrAmed

[Alison’s house]

Man on TV: 'Authorities have named Charles DiLaurentis' 'as a lead suspect in the kidnapping' 'of five Rosewood teens' 'as well as a sixth victim from Courtland. Both state and local police remain tight-lipped.

Spencer: Hey, did, uh, did Ali turn in those home movies to the cops? The ones that Charles left at her house?

Juliet: Yeah, I think so. Why?

Spencer: Maybe they could do one of those age-progression sketches. We could finally put a face to the name.

Hanna: And maybe someone could put a fist to that face.

Aria: Well, we are officially out of beans. What did we miss?

Spencer: Toby says that the highway patrol is setting up checkpoints at all the state borders.

Aria: Did he saying anything else after he accidentally ate half your stash?

Spencer: He's texting me. That's a win.

Emily: Hey, guys, shh.

Man on TV: though police have' 'yet to comment officially. Inside sources speculate that the former Radley patient' 'could be responsible for the unsolved murder' 'of his mother, Jessica DiLaurentis.'One of the first responding officers on the scene' 'suffered minor injuries in pursuit of the suspect.

Aria: Did you know about this?

Alison: No.

Spencer: You should probably ask your dad.

Hanna: Yeah, like he'd give a straight answer.

Juliet: aah I can’t drink this

Aria: you okay?

Juliet: yeah just food poisoning

Emily: Okay. Well, if it is true, it's awful. Ali's mom is practically the only person who visited him, who even knew that Charles existed.

Hanna: And he used her to fertilize Spencer's petunias.

Spencer: My mom grows azaleas.

Hanna: Whatever. Charles is vicious. We know all that. And now everyone else knows it too.
Alison: We had birthday cake. That day at the arcade when Jason and I met him. Charles gave me his frosting. How does that turn into vicious?

Aria: We're probably done watching this, right? Do you remember anything else?

Alison: He cried when it was time to leave. Said it was the best birthday he ever had. The person they're describing on the news. I mean, I don't even know who that is.

Hanna: You played skeeball, once. I wouldn't call that family bonding.

Emily: Hanna.

Spencer: I think what Hanna's trying to say is that it's hard for us to imagine that A is actually your brother.

Hanna: No, what's hard to imagine is that you feel even the slightest bit of pity for Charles.

Juliet: Little harsh, Hanna

Hanna: He's been out for blood, for all of us! And he's come way too close more than once.

Spencer: We hear you, but it's unfair to Ali right now

Hanna: Why are you trying to shut me up, Spencer? I'm just saying what you guys are thinking. If you guys are too scared to be honest, then fine. I will do it for you. I'm sorry, Alison. I know this must really suck for you. But I'm not gonna sit here and help you give A the benefit of the doubt. I hope the police catch him because there's nothing they could do to him that's worse than what he did to us.

Juliet: god I feel sick

[Spencer’ house]

Hanna: She won't even go to the police until she talks to Mr. D. Isn't that like withholding evidence or obstruction of justice or something?

Spencer: I know your mom's hardly violating the omnibus clause.

Hanna: The what clause? You know what? I don't even care. The point is, I object. The cops could have used that check' to trace that scholarship right into A's wallet.

Spencer: Look, we don't need forensic accounting, Hanna but we need to figure out if the person signing those checks is actually Charles DiLaurentis.

Hanna: So you were gonna intern at the Carissimi Group?

Spencer: It's an idea. The application deadline is. Two weeks ago.

Hanna: Yeah, and they only give internships for college credit. We haven't even graduated high school yet. You know, I've always wondered about college credit. Is that, like, when you show up for class and they give you some money back? Because I could really be into that.

Spencer: No, Hanna, college credit is. What if we give the money back? We close your college account. We bring the scholarship back ourselves. If we wanna get inside the Carissimi Group that money lets us right in the front door.

Juliet: this all is just a blur for me

Spencer: you look a bit green you not feeling better?

Juliet: yeah I’m fine

Hanna: yeah you said you have food poisoning but you look like you just ate a full rotted cheese – you know what I mean!

Juliet: can we just focus please?

[Office]

Women: Mr. Matthews is on a call. It could be a while. Are you sure you don't want me to take your number

Juliet: We'll wait.

Hanna: Thanks. Uh, can I get bubbly water, please?

Spencer: She's fine. Don't. Don't even worry about that.

Hanna: Hey, that was really rude.

Spencer: I wanna find something that links this place to Charles. I don't want her bursting back in here with bubbles.

Hanna: I wasn't actually thirsty, Spencer. I was just tryin' to make us look normal. Would you stop touching things?

Spencer: What?

Juliet: Hanna, that's not a.

Spencer: Okay, I think you're being a little bit paranoid. Hanna, what are you doing? - What are you.

Hanna: Shh!

Juliet: Stop, nobody is listening to us, okay?

Spencer: They can't hear us. Even if they could. Would you stop it? You're ridiculous.

Matthews: And you have terrible aim. There's a recycling bin next to the credenza.

Spencer: Hi, you must be Rhys Matthews?

Matthews: You wouldn't mind lettin' me borrow that, would you? I might wanna take some notes.

Spencer: Yeah.
Matthews: Thanks. Now how can I help you?

A while later

Matthews: So you received a $30,000 scholarship check deposited it into your college fund and then changed your mind?

Spencer: Hanna just feels like

Matthew: Hanna? Why aren't you telling me how you feel?

Hanna: My mom applied for these scholarships. She didn't know that I had a few other options.

Matthew: Multiple scholarship offers? That certainly is impressive. And you're confident these other options will fully fund your college tuition?

Hanna: Totally. Um, are you able to give it to someone else?

Matthews: We aren't in the business of taking back gifts. It kinda undermines the concept of charity, don't you think?

Juliet: We could help you find another candidate.

Spencer: I'm sure we know someone. What is the criteria again?

Matthews: We'll most likely return the amount to our scholarship fund until the next round of applications come in.

Spencer: So you give away multiple scholarships? How many would you say? Per year?

Matthew: Are you in need?

Spencer: No. I'm not. I just, uh. I have a friend who might wanna apply and-and you don't have much information on your website.
It's difficult to find your organization on those scholarship websites.


Matthews: We prefer to offer scholarships selectively. Most of our candidates are recommended through personal connections.

Juliet: So who makes the final decision?

Matthews: Our recipients are ultimately chosen by my employer.

Hanna: Would that be Mr. Carissimi?

Spencer: Maybe we could speak with him?

Matthews: That's unlikely. This private trust exists to provide him with discretion.

Hanna: Well, I would just like to thank him. Maybe I could send him an e-mail or something.

Spencer: Um, Hanna?

Hanna: Oh, uh, I'm just putting his e-mail on my phone. I don't wanna forget it.

Spencer: Oh, yeah. Good idea.

Juliet: Your boss does have an e-mail address, right?

Matthews: I'll tell you what. My employer and I have a weekly conference call. I will alert him to your change of heart the next time we speak. I'm sorry. It's the best I can do. Daphne, I'll need to see the current holdings report. It was a pleasure meeting you three.

Juliet: yeah you too

Matthews: and maybe if you need anything you can come by anytime

Juliet: me?

Matthew: yeah didn’t know if you wanted to join or not

Juliet: no I’m fine

Matthews: well I grantee you will be back. Bye now

[Outside office]

Hanna: That guy was definitely hiding something.

Spencer: Yeah, you think?

Juliet: You couldn't pick that even if you tried.

Hanna: Besides, what he's hiding isn't in there. It's in his freaking DNA. You were thinking it the whole time. Same as I was. That guy looks exactly like

Spencer: Exactly like a DiLaurentis.

Hanna: and he was literally flirting with Juliet

Juliet: no he wasn’t, I just wasn’t speaking as much in case I puke all over him

Hanna: yeah but he differently was drooling all over you

Spencer: yeah I saw that

Juliet: oh god

[Photo gallery]

Spencer: Did you just see that?

Hanna: The guy whispering to his cuff links?

Juliet: God, this place is crawling with the police.

Spencer: You know, Aria wasn't kidding when she said Tanner promised to have this place secured.

Hanna: Where is Aria? I wanna show her that picture of Rhys.

Juliet: Charles.

Spencer: Okay. Look, resemblance isn't fact, Hanna. We still don't know for sure.

Hanna: How else did he have Ali's perfect chin and Jason's perfect hair? What if this whole Carissimi Group setup is just one big elaborate black hoodie?

Spencer: Can we just keep this to ourselves for now? Tonight means a lot to Aria.

Hanna: Spencer, this is a big deal. How am I supposed to keep my mouth shut?

Spencer: Talk about the art.

Juliet: Eat hors d'oeuvres.

Emily: What took you guys so long to get here?

Spencer: Uh, there was just a really long line in the valet and. We were following a hunch about Charles.

Emily: And did you find anything?

Juliet: Don't tell Aria.

Emily: Why would Aria care if you had a photo of Jason on your phone? Wait, why do you have a photo of Jason on your phone?

Juliet: That's not Jason.

Hanna: He says his name is Rhys.

[Outside]

emily: How can she keep looking at them? I mean, just thinking about them makes me wanna hurl. Charles took pictures of us while we were unconscious.

Spencer: It's just like a car wreck. Okay?' Some people look away, and other people stop and stare.

Juliet: Thank God. Hanna. Hey, come away.

Spencer: Thank you.

Hanna: That's him. Across the street.

Emily: Why is he here?

Hanna: He's probably calling his secret boss to report that he screwed Aria out of her internship. We should follow him.

Juliet: Yeah.

Emily: I already told my mom that we're on our way home.

Spencer: Tell her we stopped at my place and decided to watch a movie. Buy us some time.
A while later

Juliet: What is this place?

Spencer: Another real estate investment for the Carissimi Group?

Hanna: Or another dollhouse for Charles. Bet there's plenty of room inside to lock us up.

Emily: What do we do? Do we follow him?

Hanna: There's no way I'm going in there.

Spencer: No, let's just hang tight. Let's see what he does.

Juliet: It's quiet here.

Emily: Too quiet.

Hanna: Why do you think he picked this place?

Spencer: Someone's coming.

Emily: What's Clark doin' here? He was at the gallery tonight.

Hanna: Did he follow us?

Spencer: I don't know. The last time I saw him, he was talking to Aria.

Juliet: And now he's going inside to talk to A.

Hanna: We have to get out of here.

Emily: I'm texting Aria. She's still with the police.

Spencer: Good. Maybe this time, they won't let Charles and his henchman get away.

[Aria’s house]

Aria: Hey. I got your text. Why didn't you just ring the doorbell?

Spencer: We thought that your dad might be home.

Aria: He's upstairs. Guys, what's going on?

Hanna: Hey, I barely know the guy.

Aria: What guy?

Emily: Fine. I'll tell her. Your friend Clark, we're not so sure he's a friend.

Aria: What makes you say that?

Hanna: We saw him at the abandoned doll factory tonight. He was meeting some guy named Rhys Matthews.

Aria: Are you sure that it was Clark?

Juliet: None of us saw him leave the gallery and then he just shows up at this place.

Aria: Well, did you ask him?

Spencer: No. It didn't feel safe to stick around and ask questions. This guy Rhys Matthews he works for the Carissimi Group and we think that he might be working for Charles.

Hanna: And when you see Rhys. Aria, I'm telling you. There's a chance he actually is Charles.



Love
Rumilla

No comments:

Post a Comment