Tuesday 24 November 2015

PLL Season 6/01 | StoryTime

Season 6 Episode 1 Game On, Charles

[Outside]

Juliet: We're still trapped.

Emily: We can climb it. Let's go.

Spencer: Stop!

Electricity crackling & instrumental music on speaker

Mona: There's no way out.

Aria: I'm not going back down there.

Hanna: You maybe a dude but you're still a bitch.

Spencer: You guys, in the vault, I was so close to Charles I could feel his breath.

Mona: Was there anything about him that you recognized? - A smell? –

Emily: She's not Jenna.

Spencer: I don't know, I can't pinpoint it' but there was something that was really familiar.

Aria: You mean like the way he moved?

Spencer: No, it was. Like when you meet a penpal or like a cousin or somebody that you knew when you were really little.

Hanna: Wait, so your saying you know Charles a little, but you feel like you know him a lot.

Spencer: I can't explain it, it was just a feeling.

Juliet: It's going to get cold out here tonight.

Mona: Where do you think we are?

Aria: We don't we don't know how long we were out before we got here.
So

Hanna: We could be in the Amazon right now.

Spencer: No, we're in the Northern Hemisphere, that's the waning moon.

Hanna: I was saying the facetiously.

Mona: Wow, that's an eleven letter word, Hanna.

Emily: This fence is like a giant lightning rod.

Hanna: You going to let us fry out here?

[Next day]

Hanna: How long can a person live without food?
Mona & Spencer: Three weeks.

Spencer: But water's a different story. Some people can only go a few days without it.

Mona: You know you're dying when you're not hungry or thirsty anymore. It means your organs are shutting down.

Aria: Mine are definitely working. I'm so thirsty, I'm seriously considering drinking my own pee.

Hanna: I can totally suck on a pee ice cube right now.

Emily: I'd lick sweat off a jockstrap.

Juliet: Okay, Emily, you win.

Aria: I don't know how much longer I can handle this.

Mona: You can handle it, Aria. We all can.

Next morning

Woman on speaker: 'Bonjour. Good morning. Buenos Dias. Please enter and follow the lighted pathway.

Aria: I mean, I-I'm afraid to stay up here but I'm also scared to death to go back there.

Woman on speaker: 'Please enter and follow the lighted pathway.'

Hanna: You've been here the longest, Mona. What do we do?

Mona: Maybe this was our punishment. Maybe it's not mad at us anymore.

Emily: Let's all stick together.

Spencer: Always.

Juliet: What the hell?

Rattling, explosion, screaming

All girls: Mona! Mona!

All coughing

[A’s morgue]

Aria: Hanna.

Hanna: Is this a hospital?

Juliet: Looks more like a morgue.

Spencer: It feels like somebody's ripping my brain out through my eye sockets.

Aria: What did they do to us? –

Emily: Thank God.

Hanna: What?

Emily: I thought for a second A harvested our organs.

Hanna: Emily, we'd be dead.

Emily: You only need one kidney.

Spencer: Hey, guys, I think A wanted to make us look dead to send a message to our families.

Juliet: What do you mean?

Emily: So they'd stop looking for us.

Wheels creaking

Mona: Aspirin? Juice?

Hanna: Mona, what the hell is going on? What happened to us?

Mona:  I've asked you not to call me that ever again, Hanna. That bitch is dead to me.

Aria: Okay, Ali. Ali, do you know what A did to us? We're scared.

Mona: I'm scared too.

Juliet: How long have we been here? How long were we unconscious?

Mona: Only a few hours. I've been in my room until now. That's all I know.

Emily: Are you sure that's all you know?

Woman on speaker: 'Please return to your rooms and find your surprises.'

Mona: No.

Woman on speaker: 'Please return to your rooms and find your surprises.'

Mona: I said, "No."

Chiming

Mona:  Three chimes means we have to go to our rooms. Or else.

Emily: Ali. Ali. Ali, wait up. Please, talk to us.

Aria: Or else what?

Mona: It steals you in the night and puts you in the hole.

Woman on speaker: 'Please return to your rooms and find your surprises.'

Spencer: I hate surprises.
Hanna: Whatever the hole is I don't wanna go there.

Juliet: me too

All girls gasps

Spencer: No, no, no.

Emily: Oh, my God!

Hanna: Please, no!

Juliet: please don’t do this!

Aria: no no!

All Screaming

[One month later]

Spencer: Mona, is that you? Mona.

Aria: Mona! [music continues] –

Juliet: Mona!

Hanna: Mona!

Emily: Mona, come on.

Aria: Please help us! Mona!

Woman on speaker: 'Please proceed to Ali's room and prepare for arrival.

Emily: I'd ask if you were okay but.

Aria: Let's not talk about what we just went through.

Juliet: At least not until we get out of here.

Spencer: I don't know if I could even find the words.

Emily: We're all together again. Okay, it's gonna be okay.

Woman on speaker: 'Please proceed to Ali's room and prepare for arrival.

Hanna: I don't wanna get in trouble again. Let's just go.

Aria: Be careful.

Emily: This is all Ali's stuff from her room at home.

Spencer: You guys, Ali's murder conviction was overturned.

Juliet: They're letting her go.

Hanna: If that's even a real paper.

Aria: How did A get all this stuff?
Spencer: You're seriously still asking how? Yeah, Aria's right. Question down here is why.

Hanna: Did A force you guys to sign the welcome card for Ali?

Emily: Oh, my God. I think we're getting ready for Ali's arrival. The real Ali, not Mona.

Spencer: Oh, Ali. No.

Juliet: What? What is it Spence?

Spencer: "DiLaurentis was offered police protection "but declined citing the need to heal privately with her family."

Emily: So Ali's a sitting duck.

Hanna: If A brings Ali here does that mean that he won't need Mona anymore?

Aria: So where is she?

Hanna: I can't believe Ali saved this. This from the day we were at the lake.

Spencer: Well, Ali was in rare form that day, remember? She insulted everyone we'd ever met.

Hanna: We let her call Lucas, Hermie.

Aria: We let her blind Jenna.

Juliet: We are not the same people we were back then.

Emily: Including Ali.

Aria: Hey, Spence, can you come help me with this?

Spencer: What? Help you with what?

Aria: Uh, the rod's just a little bit loose.

Spencer: I don't know. Hanna, can you please do it?

Aria: She's busy.

Spencer: What?

Aria: You see what I mean?

Spencer: Oh, yeah, I see.

[A Hanna’s room]

Emily: You got a box too.

Aria: A is making this house our home.

Spencer: You guys, Charles took our stuff before he took us. I thought that I lost this ages ago.

Juliet: A planned on bringin' us here the whole time. To live like his dolls.

Hanna: This article is about our families. All of them. They're barely hanging on to hope.

Emily: I don't want to hear that. Like you said that's probably not even real.

Aria: Well, real or not. They don't know where we are. They don't even know if we're alive. Can you just imagine what they're going though?

Spencer: It plays in my head on a loop. Day after day, night after night.

Juliet: I will kill you for what you're doing to our families! - Do you hear me?

Spencer: Juliet, stop.

Emily: Calm down.

Hanna: Not knowing that if we're okay has made my mom physically sick. They took her to the hospital.

Spencer: 'Hanna. Hanna. Let's just all help Hanna unpack. Hanna, I'm gonna help you unpack. We're gonna find Mona and we're gonna get out of here tonight.

Emily: How?

Spencer” Did you guys know that, um I won an Etch A Sketch contest when I was in the third grade?

Aria: Of course, you did.

Spencer: I can draw some really, really pretty pictures. The generator still shuts down with the switch-over.

Emily: I heard it too but I was too scared to leave my room.

Spencer: See?

A while later

Spencer: Hanna, let's go. "Chandelier's rituals. Sister launched lair A ruler's list chained. " They're all anagrams.

Hanna: For Charles DiLaurentis.

Spencer: Some of those toys in Ali's room were hers but some of them were his.

Aria: I feel like they grew up together.

Spencer: If I'm right, everything that matters most to Charles is in this vault. If we get in, we can use what's inside to bargain our way out.

Emily: But Mona said we won't make it to the vault before the power comes on.

Spencer: Okay, if I'm right, this is as far as we need to go. I counted the steps to the vault from the prom room.

Juliet: Of course you did.

Spencer:  It's 84. And that's just one hallway over. Coming back this way, it's 81 steps. The vault is on the other side of this wall.

Juliet: Yeah, but how does that help us? We can't bust through there.

Spencer: Charles disappeared like Houdini when Mona came into the room. So there's gotta be like a secret passage way 'or like a trapdoor or something.

Hanna: Wait, do you guys hear that? I think the generator is coming back on.

Siren blaring

Emily: He knows that we're out.

Spencer: Just help me move it. Come on!

Emily: There's something behind this. Come on there could be like a passageway or something. - Come on!

Spencer: Go.

Juliet: A does have a soul.

Video plays

Spencer: Game on, Charles. We want Mona back!

Aria: Let's torch this place.

Juliet: Guys, what if A is not watching us? What if we're the only ones here?

Emily: What do we do? It's spreading too fast.

Spencer: There's just no way I'm dying in this hell-hole.

Hanna: We are not giving up.

Aria: Okay, we-we just need to find a blanket or something.

Spencer: Here. Aria, help me pull this down.

Emily: Oh, my God. Ohh! Okay. Grab everything. The pictures, the baby clothes and throw them in the fire.

Juliet: Say goodbye to your soul.

Alarm blaring

Spencer: Let's go. Let's go! - Let's go! - Go!

All girls: Mona! Mona!

Emily: Mona, where are you? Can you hear us?

Mona: Help me, please. I'm down here. Help me, please.

All girls: Mona!

Mona: Oh, my God. Help me, please. Oh, my God.

Spencer: Mona. Hold on, hold on, hold on.

Mona: Please get me out.

Emily: Mona, hang on.

Mona: Oh, my God.

Juliet: We're gonna get you out of here.

Spencer: Are you okay?

Hanna: Mona, just hang on, okay? We're gonna get you out.

Emily: Come on, it's this way.

[Outside]

Ezra: Aria!

Caleb: oh my god Hanna!

Ezra: I got it. Hang on.

Caleb: It's shut. Come on.

All go to hug each other

Ezra: You're okay. I thought I lost you.

Hanna: Don't ever let me go.

Caleb: Never.

Jason: Juliet!

Juliet hugs Jason and cries

Toby: Spencer?

Spencer: Toby. Oh, my God. We know who it is. We have a name.

Toby: It's Andrew, babe. And we're gonna get him.

Cop: Hey, there's another girl down here.

Emily: I met Sarah's friends, remember? She lived in Courtland. She went missin' around the same time Ali did.

Hanna: Has she been down there that whole time?

Emily: Ezra told us what you did to save us. Thank you. Ali, who is Charles DiLaurentis?


Love
Rumilla
x

No comments:

Post a Comment