Tuesday 17 November 2015

PLL Season 4/03 | StoryTime

Season 4 Episode 3 Cat's Cradle

[Café]

Emily: so “A” set Jason up so then he is completely alone

Juliet: yeah I am so stupid I should’ve known

Spencer: is he blocking you out?

Juliet: Yeah I left him a thousand messages; I mean who would call back a girl that threatened you after you gave the best moves ever

Spencer: okay ew

Aria: wait you threatened him?

Juliet: yeah

Hanna: wow only you would

Juliet: so Hanna about that bird

Hanna: Okay, my mom is not connected to a cockatoo.

Spencer: Parrot.

Hanna: Whatever.

Aria: Well, that bird is connected to Ali, Ali's connected to Wilden, and Wilden's connected to your mom and us and stuff we don't even know anything about.

Hanna: My mom may have hit him a little with her car, but she did not kill Wilden.

Spencer: Of course not.

Juliet: Hey, how's your shoulder?

Emily: I'm seeing the doctor again tomorrow.

Hanna: Why would you take all this stuff?

Emily: I took the bird stuff and the rest of the junk to get past Mrs. DiLaurentis with Ali's notebooks.

Spencer: We learned so much from what Ali wrote down in Em's bio book. Who knows what could be written in these?

Hanna: Oh "Eat, bake, love."

Spencer: They look cozy.

Aria: Yeah, they do.

Emily: How's Jake?

Aria: He's nice. No.Seriously, he's nice. We're seeing each other tonight.

Spencer: Great.

Aria: Well, you don't have to say it like that.

Spencer: I didn't say it like anything.

Aria: Is it weird to be jealous of your mom's love life?

Spencer: Hey, em, could you ditch this stuff someplace? I don't want Mona to see it and start asking us questions.

Emily: Yeah. I'll take it home.

Juliet: Where is Mona?

Spencer: I don't know. She wasn't at school.

Emily: Not knowing where she is makes me just as nervous as when she's all over us.

Hanna: You guys, what's this?

Spencer: That ain't no cuttle-bone.

Aria: This was in Ali's room?

Emily: It was either here or at her grandmother's.

Juliet: It doesn't really seem her speed.

Emily: Spence.

Aria: When did she get back?

Juliet: Why did she come back?

Hanna: Yeah, I thought she was gone for good when they found Wilden. Mona said that your sister was with Wilden on the train, and then she just leaves the night he's killed?

Spencer: Mona said she was on the train.

Hanna: Just because Mona said it doesn't mean it's not true.

[School hallway]

Spencer: Vienna's a long way to go for some strudel.

Aria: Depends who the baker is.

Emily: Would she go?

Spencer: Well, she says no

Aria: but I think she's actually thinking about it.

Juliet: What do you think about it?

Aria: I'm not sure. I mean, I miss her not being in the house, I can't even imagine what it'd be like if she was on a different continent. Any luck with big bird's phone number?
Spencer: No. I plugged it into every reverse directory and search engine I could. But it's a real number; it's going to a real line.
But I can't even find a name or even a town.

Juliet: Dead end?

Spencer: No, not yet. I'm not giving up on it.

Emily: I started going through Ali's notebooks. There's a lot of 'em. I could use some help.

Aria: I can come over tonight.

Spencer: Um, I can't tonight. I promised Toby that I would help him with something.

Juliet: yeah I can’t too, I need to find Jason and talk to him so I’m going up to the hotel room to look for him.

Emily: Okay. I'm sure the two of us can handle it.

[Hotel room]

Juliet finds the hotel room open; she goes in to find it empty. She sits on the bed & cries

[Emily’s room]

Hanna: It's the same one. Not the same mask Mona had on the train, but it's the same face, the same expression.

Emily: They're from the same mold.

Aria: Turn it over.

Juliet: "Hector Lime. Dimensional artist."

Emily: That's his web address under his name. His studio's on the far side of Torch Lake.

Aria: He makes masks and statues and props for horror films.

Emily: Ali went there, and he copied her face.

Hanna: If he made one, he must have made others.

Aria: That's why we called you Juliet and Spencer.

Hanna: Where is Spencer?

Aria: I don't know. The call went straight to voice-mail.

Emily: Ali was at the studio. Both masks came from the same place.

Juliet Yeah, but we don't know how many there are or who has them

Emily: and if they got them from Ali or from this guy's studio.

Hanna: Let's go find out.

Aria: Shouldn't we wait for Spencer?
Hanna: No, we can handle this on our own. What? We can't make a move without Nancy Drew? This mask connects us to Ali and the Halloween train, which connects us to Wilden. The police have our names on a board with arrows and graphs, and not just ours my mom's up there. So I'm not waiting for Spencer because "A's" not waiting for anyone. Now come on.

Aria: I feel like I just got drafted.

[Outside]

Juliet: Ali came out here alone?

Hanna: She must have.

Emily: There's someone on the porch.

Aria: Hello? Okay, should we talk about this plan?

Man: I like it better when people call first. That's what it says in the ad.

Hanna: Um did you, uh, did you make this?

Man: Well you better come in. I hate it when people do this to my work.

Emily: So it is yours.

Man: My stamp on the back. Which I guess is how you got here?

Hanna: Why'd you make it?

Man: Didn't your friend tell you?

Juliet: No, she didn't. She's dead.

Hanna: So, um, how did you guys meet?

Man: Well, I put an ad on the Internet. I was looking for a model. I needed a Joan of Arc. Someone young and beautiful and a warrior. Your friend was perfect.

Emily: So you used her for Joan of Arc. What about the mask?

Man: You would make a great Medusa.

Emily: Thank you.

Man: I've got a client who would love you as Medusa. I could do it where the snakes actually

Juliet: You were telling us about our friend.

Aria: How many of those masks did you make?

Man: Suppose we do a little barter. I'll tell you what I know, and you give me something in return.

Emily: What do you want?

Man: Your face. The whole thing will be over before you know it. Well, you better ask your questions while you still can.

Emily: Is this what you did with Ali to copy her face?

Man: Yes, that's right.

Emily: So you used her for Joan of Arc, but what about the mask?

Man: Well, that was Alison's idea. She asked me to make them. She said she wanted masks for all her friends so they could look like her. I made them. Hard masks and soft ones. They turned out very well.

Emily: Did you make them for anyone else?

Man: Look, we have to get started. This stuff sets up fast. So just relax, sit back. You're doing fine.

Juliet: You were telling us about Alison.

Man: Yes. Alison ordered the masks, I made them and handed them over.

Aria: Did you keep any?

Man: I broke the mold when I was finished.

Juliet: Why?

Man: Because she told me to. Now, I want you to breathe in through your nose and breathe out gently through your mouth. Oh, that's perfect. It's perfect!

Emily: The whole time I was thinking of Ali and how that's what it must feel like to be buried alive. Did you find anything?

Hanna: Yeah, I found something.



Love
Rumilla

No comments:

Post a Comment