Thursday 19 November 2015

PLL Season 4/16 | StoryTime

Season 4 Episode 16 Close Encounters

[Spencer’s car]

Aria: The tech said the busy bee inn. Can't this thing go any faster?

Spencer: It's hard to see out here. There's no lights on this road.

Aria: The GPS says it's a mile straight ahead.

Hanna: If "A's" been at the inn since he sent that text, aren't we gonna be too late to help Ali?

Juliet: Well, we won't know that until we get there.

Emily: That's if Ali's even there. We're going off something she wrote in a journal two years ago.

Aria: There it is. Turn right.

Juliet: What the hell happened here?

Spencer: Looks like there was some kind of struggle.

Aria: I could definitely see Ali wearing this.

Hanna: If Ali was here, where did she go?

Emily: Maybe she fought "A" off and got away.

Spencer: Yeah, or he took her somewhere else.

Aria: Or worse.

[Aria’s house]

Emily: I told Shana to find out what Ali had said to me when she pulled me out of the barn.

Aria: When we were looking for Dr. Sullivan?

Spencer: What did Ali say to you?

Emily: Uh, that's something I want to keep just between us.

Hanna: Well, Shana's obviously lying. I mean, Ali never mentioned her name once.

Emily: There were a lot of people in Ali's life we didn't know about.

Juliet: Wait, Shana knew Paige first?

Spencer: So what are we saying, that Paige is on Ali's list, too?

Emily: I don't know. Maybe.

Aria: Even if they were friends, why would Ali trust Shana more than us? - We were her best friends.

Emily: Are you forgetting? Someone's been tormenting us for years.

Hanna: Making our lives miserable, one text at a time.

Spencer: I think Shana's who we always thought she was: One of "A's" minions. And if "A" wants us to stop looking for Ali, then that must mean Ali wasn't hurt last night.

Juliet: So, "A" wants us to believe Shana's story so we stop looking for Ali and he can find her.

Aria: Come on, Em. You don't seriously believe that Shana moved all the way up from Georgia so she could hunt down the person who tried to kill her childhood friend, do you?

Emily: Ali could make someone love her enough to do that.

[Brew]

Juliet is working on schoolwork she looks at her cup and finds she finished her drink. A mysterious man enters the Brew and orders and gets his drink, Juliet gets up in a rush & bumps into the man and she spills all his coffee on her

Juliet: oh my god I’m so sorry let me buy you another one hold on

Paul: hi no its okay I’ll just get another

Juliet: hold on I’ll get a napkin

Paul: its fine

Juliet: at least let me buy you another one

Paul: fine only seems fair

Juliet: okay what was your order?

Paul: just a coffee

Juliet: okay

Paul: I’m Paul

Paul reaches out his hand

Juliet: I’m Juliet

Juliet shakes his hand

[A while later]

Juliet: you honestly are so good at math

Paul: honestly I’m a wiz at it – so how about tomorrow I take you out for dinner

Juliet: why?

Paul: because I owe you for this coffee

Juliet: that’s cause I spilled yours

Paul: yeah and also cause I like your company – unless you’re involved with someone

Juliet: no no I’m not, not anymore

Paul: it’s a date then

Juliet: I guess it is

How Paul looks like



Love
Rumilla
x

No comments:

Post a Comment